Embed a Formsite form in your WordPress content using the provided shortcode from your Formsite account.
Formsite is a service that enables non-technical users to build professional, powerful and responsive web forms and ’surveys.
[formsite host=”fsX” key=”4z7b-6gG5F3sgR0JyE” width=”100%”]
Create professional quality contact forms, lead forms, ’surveys, order forms and registration forms
- Choose from over 100 customizable templates and 40 question types
- Build multiple page forms with logic to show/hide questions and skip pages
- Style forms to match your website design
- Embed forms in any page
- Calculate values and scores using form fields
- Collect sensitive data with secure forms
- Allow partial responses using Save & Return
- Collect file uploads
- Link related forms with workflow logic
- Order forms made easy for products and services
- Process payments with payment services ’such as PayPal, Braintree, Authorize.net, Stripe or Pay by Check
Integrate with third party services
- Integrate with third party services ’such as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Sheets, MailChimp, Microsoft OneDrive, Salesforce and Zapier and use them to improve your workflow
A Formsite account is required. Signup for free
- Search for the “Formsite” plugin from the “Plugins” menu in WordPress to install and activate it.
- Manually install by uploading the
formsitedirectory to your site’s
What is Formsite?
Formsite is a service that enables non-technical users to build professional quality web forms and ’surveys with no HTML or coding experience.
What is the advantage of using this plugin by a Formsite customer?
Use the provided
[formsite]shortcode in pages, posts, and sidebars instead of adding the Embed Code to the HTML.
Can I use the regular Embed Code instead of installing this plugin to use the shortcode?
Yes, you can still use the Embed Code from the form’s Share -> Embed Code page by pasting in HTML blocks or widgets, or the Text Editor for users who don’t use blocks.
Will this plugin show my forms inside WordPress account so I can select the form I want to embed?
No, this plugin only embeds single forms and does not provide access to the Formsite account.
Contributors & Developers
“Formsite | Embed online forms to collect orders, registrations, leads, and ’surveys” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- readme and Author URI updated to use LinkSource instead of AdSource
- readme updated for compatible version and description
- Initial release: Enable usage of shortcode.