Make unlimited playlists and add unlimited videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook or any .MP4, .OGV, .WebM links or uploads.
- Sidebar playlist. Playlist below player on mobile.
- Masonry grid.
- Blog style ( Simple list ).
- Single video.
- Many more in PRO version (50% off now)
- Easy builder ( User experience & usability are our first priority – this also re’sults in less ’support questions ).
- Beautifully responsive (IT’S 2017).
- RTL ’support.
- Feature ’suggestions are implemented quickly.
- Loads files only if shortcode is present.
- Quick translation form for UI terms.
This plugin fetches video title, description, thumbnails, duration automatically upon entering YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook URLs.
- Extracts duration from uploaded or directly linked video files.
Same video controls no matter the source of video ( except Vimeo for the moment ) .
- Stream social media videos with Social Frames addon – Works with Free version too. (Free for limited time)
Don’t let visitors leave your site for other video hosting websites.
Support : We’ll respond to your is’sue within 3-18 hours.
Write to us at ’support [at] plugin.builders for ’support.
- Upload Frames folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin in Plugins page.
- Go to Frames page from the admin menu in left sidebar.
- Create playlist, add videos.
You’ll see a generated shortcode below the playlist name that looks like
[frames playlist=1], paste it in your posts.
Contributors & Developers
“Frames Video Player” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added autoplay feature.
- Fixed poster upload is’sue.
- Improved default themes.
- Shortcode UI.
- Social sharing.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Normalizes image heights.
- Show single video.
- Masonry grid theme.
- Some style changes.
- Initial release.