Free, simple and useful Contact Us form plugin, built-in email autoresponder with ability to customize email fields and body message, and aweber.com email ’subscriptions integration.
Also as an additional feature, user will be shown some free offers from our offers network partner site as a middle page between the form and the ’submission of the form, thank you page.
By using this Free Contact us wordpress plugin you must comply with the new GDPR EU law (General Data Protection Regulation).
How to ’subscribe users with aweber service
If you want to ’subscribe users to your aweber list please follow the steps below:
1) Go to plugin settings -> Free Contact us and click aweber tab at the top of page
2) Click the link “Click here to get your authorization code”
3) You will be redirected to a page where you will have to login to your aweber.com account to authorize this connection
4) Get your authorization code and paste it in the field of Aweber settings then click “Make connection” button.
5) After that more options will appear bellow the “Make connection” button
6) You will be able to checkmark the checkbox “Turn on Aweber ’subscription” – by this option a checkbox will be added bellow the “Contact us” form where the user will able to choose if he wants to receive your newsletter or not.
7) You can change the “Checkbox title” if you need.
8) Choose the list which you want to use for the new ’subscribers.
9) Click “set options” button to save the changes.
1) Activate “Free contact us” plugin
2) Go to Settings -> “Free contact us”
3) Set up the settings which you need
4) Add new page for your “Contact us” form and paste in this shortcode there [free_contact_us_form]
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Free Contact Us Form plugin ( build in accordance to the GDPR )” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release.
- Updated the way of aweber ’subscription with the GDPR law
- fix typos
- Connected to wordpress version update