Easy to use lightweight gallery plugin. Based on jQuery. Easy to install.
For more info: https://mirteh.github.io/frontGallery/
- Install plugin.
- You need jQuery to make this plugin work.
- Go to the frontGallery page and define the aniClass and aniTime.
- aniClass = the class of the links you want to open in frontGallery
- aniTime = the duration of the animation (milliseconds)
HTML in WordPress Template
Use this code to build your gallery:
<a href="#" gal-name="example" slide-title="Title" slide-text="Info"> Image #1 </a> <a href="#" gal-name="example">Image #2</a> <a href="#" gal-name="example">Image #3</a>
- gal-name = The name of your gallery
- slide-title= The title of your image
- slide-text = The text you want to show with your image.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“frontGallery” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Added a settings page to make frontGallery easier to use (more info: see screenshot #5).
Fixed a bug that caused slide title and slide text to be wider than the image. Fixed a bug with the fade transition
First release of frontGallery.