This plugin checks your WordPress Core version, installed themes, and plugins, and generates a detailed report of any vulnerabilities found and emails to notify you that there is something to check. The scan results are obtained by referencing the comprehensive WordPress Vulnerability Database API.
Additionally, Fullworks Security Scanner will also alert you of any abandoned plugins or themes, which can pose a potential security risk to your website. With this plugin, you can easily keep your website secure and reduce the risk of security breaches.
The report page allows you accept any warnings or errors noted, for instance you may have a theme that is no longer supported but you are happy with it and don’t want to change it. You can also ignore any plugins or themes that you know are not vulnerable.
The report also shows an extract of the change log where available for plugins that have updates available, to enable quick review of the changes.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/fullworks-scannerdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Fullworks Vulnerability Scanner screen to configure the plugin
How often does the scan run?
The scan runs once a day by default. You can change this in the settings.
How do I change the email address that the scan results are sent to?
You can change the email address in the settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fullworks Security Scanner” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Merge in ‘Add rescan now button to report’
- Take into consideration auto updates and dont report unless not updated for several days
- Display Change log summary on the report page for plugins with updates available
- Change report to names and allow sorting of names in report
- Add rescan now button to report
- Changed slug to fullworks-scanner
- Plugin review feedback incorporated
- Initial version