The Video Element ’supports the embedding of videos from multiple sources, including Youtube, Vimeo, and self-hosted videos.
Requires the core Fusion plugin.
Fusion is a flexible and expandable page builder for WordPress. It focuses on providing a powerful, user friendly experience that aims to closely emulate the native WordPress look and feel.
Built on the popular Bootstrap framework, Fusion will allow you to easily split your theme’s content area into responsive multi-column layouts.
The Core plugin includes elements for outputting text and raw code into the columns while our free Expansion plugins add all the functionality you need for your WordPress site including Galleries, Videos, and Maps.
Fusion also allows you to create Components and Templates. Components are pieces of a layout that can be repeated across several different pages and edited / maintained in one place, and Templates are full page layouts that can be loaded and modified to easily create new pages.
Fusion is designed to be developer friendly, making it possible for WordPress plugin and theme developers to add, modify, and expand the Fusion ecosystem to limitless horizons.
- En’sure that you have already installed the Fusion core plugin.
- Install Fusion : Extension – Video through the WordPress plugins screen, or upload the plugin files to the
- Activate Fusion : Extension – Video through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Visit the Fusion knowledge base and user guide at http://agencydominion.helpscoutdocs.com/
Does the Fusion : Extension – Video plugin require the Fusion core plugin to function?
Yes. The Fusion : Extension – Video plugin is an extension for adding a Video element to Fusion. The Fusion core plugin must be installed for this plugin to function. You can get Fusion here.
Will Fusion work with my theme?
Yes. Fusion is designed to be compatible with themes that adhere to WordPress’ theme development standards.
How can I get more Fusion features?
We have designed the Fusion core plugin to be fast, light, and easily expandable. We have also built a number of extension plugins so that you choose which functionality you would like to add based on the needs of your website.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fusion Page Builder : Extension – Video” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Fusion Page Builder : Extension – Video” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Add Title attribute option to embedded videos for improved accessibility.
- Add “Do Not Track” option to Vimeo embedded videos.
- Add option to enable Privacy Enhanced Mode for YouTube videos.
- Update YouTube embed to not show related videos.
- Properly prepare for localization.
- Add Mute option for self-hosted videos.
- Update Vimeo and YouTube embeds to ’support SSL.
- Fix bug to en’sure script enqueuing on all video types.
- Fix errors in Version 1.1.0 / 1.1.1 update roll-out.
- Fix Stylesheet Enqueuing bug.
- Update plugin URL.
- Performance upgrades.
- Improved code quality.
- Requires Fusion core plugin version 1.1.0 or higher.
- Security updates.
- Fusion : Extension – Video initial launch.