This plugin lets you use the WordPress Appearance -> Header functionality to upload a custom logo or header for your site using the Genesis Theme Framework.
- Upload the entire
genesis-simple-headersfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- On the ‘Appearance’ menu, click ‘Headers’
- Upload a logo or header
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Genesis Simple Headers” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Genesis Simple Headers” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Removing the no ’support message.
- Added ’support for CopyBlogger theme
- Did NOT add ’support for other new StudioPress themes that already have header ’support built in to the theme. Including: Appirition, Decor, Luscious, Metro, Modern, Pretty Pictures, Quattro, Stretch
- Did NOT add ’support for the Mindstream theme as it doesn’t include a header image.
- Added ’support for version 2.x of the following themes: Agency, Education, Executive, Going Green, Mocha
- Added ’support for all 1.x and 2.x Genesis child themes
- Removed Beta from version number – ugh
- Rewrote plugin
- Added ’support for all standard Genesis child themes
- Added standard / advanced settings to appearance -> headers tab
- Fixed is’sue with Outreach theme
- Added ’support for Generate theme
- Replaced depricated function call, but left backwards compatability
- Fixed is’sue with Agency theme ’support
- Initial Release