This plugin is an official integration of GetOTP for WordPress.
GetOTP is a service that lets you implement a simple, secure, multi-channel authentication flow. It ’supplies the user’s data – like emails – to perform a complete OTP flow.
EMAIL OTP VERIFICATION
Verifies user by sending Email OTP verification. Enjoy free 100 emails per month with the free plan.
SMS OTP VERIFICATION
Verifies user by sending SMS OTP verification. Only available for the paid plan.
You can let the user log in with Username and Password, followed by OTP verification via Email or SMS.
WordPress Login, WooCommerce Login, WooCommerce Checkout (coming soon)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
From your WordPress dashboard
Plugins > Add New
- Search for
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Fill the GetOTP settings page with a valid API key and API token
- Enable the OTP feature and you are ready to go
Why am I required to register?
Once registered, you can enjoy awesome features offered by GetOTP including OTP resend and SPAM protection. Email gateway also already set up by GetOTP.
Do you offer a free plan?
Yes, we do offer a free plan. With the free plan, you can request up to 100 Email OTP per month.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GetOTP OTP Verification” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- New Voice OTP feature
- New obfuscate setting
- New language setting
- Fix ’submit label on reset password page
- Handle new API error structure
- Update WordPress login button label
- Update WooCommerce login button label
- Test with 5.9
- Fallback to Email OTP if the user has an invalid mobile number
- Fallback to Email OTP if user plan doesn’t ’support SMS OTP
- Add compatibility with Advanced noCaptcha & invisible captcha plugin
- Fix is’sue with interim login
- Fix mobile_number validation max length
- Fix versioning
- Fix versioning
- Update readme
- Add ’support for SMS OTP
- Add ’support for WooCommerce OTP.
- Allow user to set mobile number via profile
- Temporary remove Passwordless login mode.
- First version released.
- Support Email OTP for WordPress login.