Gravity Forms Dynamics CRM Add-on automatically sends form submissions to Dynamics CRM Online when someone submits a form. Learn more at crmperks.com
Gravity Forms Dynamics CRM Add-on Setup
- Go to Forms -> Settings -> Dynamics CRM then add new account.
- Go to Forms -> select any form -> Settings -> Dynamics CRM then create new feed.
- Map required Dynamics CRM fields to Gravity Forms form fields.
- Send your test entry to Dynamics CRM.
- Go to Forms -> select any form -> Settings -> Dynamics CRM Logs and verify previously sent entries.
Dynamics CRM On-premises
Gravity Forms Dynamics CRM Add-on only supports Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
Connect Dynamics 365 crm account
Connect any gravity forms fields to Dynamics CRM account by safe and secure Oauth 2.0. Additionally, you can connect multiple Dynamics 365 crm accounts.
Mapping Dynamics CRM fields
Simply select any Dynamics CRM object(Contact, Company etc) then map gravity forms form fields to Dynamics CRM object fields.
Filter Gravity Forms Dynamics CRM submissions
Either send all gravity forms entries to Dynamics CRM or filter entries sent to Dynamics CRM based on user input. For example , only send that entry to Dynamics CRM which contains work email address.
Manually send entries to Dynamics CRM
Automatically Send gravity forms submissions to Dynamics CRM when user submits form. Also , you can manually send gravity forms submissions to Dynamics CRM.
Gravity Forms Dynamics CRM logs
View a detailed log of each gravity forms submission whether sent (or not sent) to Dynamics CRM and easily resend gravity forms submission to Dynamics CRM.
If there is an error while sending an entry to Dynamics CRM, an email containing the error details will be sent to the specified email address.
Send Data As Dynamics CRM object Notes
if a contact form has fields which can not be mapped to any Dynamics CRM contact fields, So you can send such fields as Dynamics CRM contact note.
Create Or Update Contact in Dynamics CRM
If a contact already exists in Dynamics CRM, update it otherwise create a new contact.
Premium Version Features.
Following features are available in premium version Gravity Forms Dynamics CRM add-on Pro.
- Custom fields particularly Phone Number fields fields.
- Dynamics CRM custom objects.
- Assign object(Account,Contact etc) created by one feed to other feed object(Lead, Case) in Dynamics CRM.
- Add a lead to Campaign in Dynamics CRM.
- when a user submit a form, you can save gclid, utm parameters and Geo location.
- Lookup lead’s email and phone number using email or phone number lookup services when user submits a contact form.
- 20+ premium addons
Gravity forms Dynamics CRM add-on
Easily integrate Gravity Forms to Dynamics CRM with this free Gravity Forms Dynamics CRM add-on. You can Create/Update a contact, company or Order in Dynamics CRM crm when anyone submits a contact form on your site.
Want to send Gravity Forms data to a different crms
We have Premium Gravity Forms add-ons for 20+ CRMs.View All CRM Extensions
Need Dynamics CRM Plugin for Woocommerce ?
We have Dynamics crm add-on for Woocommerce. Woocommerce Dynamics CRM
Need free Support?
Our team provides free support at https://www.crmperks.com/contact-us/.
How i can connect gravity forms to Dynamics CRM
Gravity forms is a popular form builder, connecting Dynamics CRM to gravity forms is very easy with this free Gravity Forms Dynamics CRM add-on. When any customer submits a form, you can create/update a contact in Dynamics CRM crm.
Gravity forms Dynamics CRM Integration
You can easily connect Gravity forms and Dynamics CRM with this free plugin. When anyone submits a form, you can add this as a contact in Dynamics CRM.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Gravity Forms Dynamics CRM” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- added “entry paid event” feature.
- fixed “Customer field” issue.
- fixed “un-recognized property” issue.
- fixed “empty date” issue.
- fixed “connection lost” issue.
- fixed “undefined post function” issue.
- fixed “feed filters” issue.
- fixed “debug xss” issue.
- fixed class not found issue.
- fixed dynamics crm order status issue.
- added hook for modifying data before posting to crm.
- fixed “Do not update entry” feature.
- fixed marketing materials field.
- fixed decimal field.
- fixed lead assignment issue.
- fixed dynamics crm decimal field.
- Initial release.