Give as you Live is a leading fundraising platform for UK charities.
This official Give as you Live plugin allows you to create three types of elements:
- Buttons (including static image buttons and styled HTML buttons)
- Forms (all styled with various customisable parts iclude preset amounts)
- Pages (i.e. iframed content)
You can create these element and add them to WordPress widgets, posts and pages. This helps you promote Give as you Live more effectively to your ’supporters so that they can start using Give as you Live to raise funds for you.
If you have any problems, questions, or is’sues about this plugin then please contact us at: https://www.giveasyoulive.com/help
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Give as you Live
- Sign in to your WordPress site as an administr’ator.
- In the main menu go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for Give as you Live and click install.
- Optionally, configure the defaults on the settings page.
- Make a button, form or page on the Give as you Live.
- Add it to a post, page or widget. You can use Gutenberg for this, or just add the shortcode.
- You are now ready to start promoting Give as you Live for your charity.
Which charities can use this?
In order to use this plugin, your charity must be listed on Give as you Live. We ’support any UK charity – including those listed with the England and Wales Charity Commission, Scottish Charity Regul’ator, Northern Ireland Charity Commission, as well as Community Interest Companies and charities that are registered with HMRC as a good cause.
Do I have to be a charity to use this?
Although this plugin is designed for charities, if you are not a charity but wish to use our plugin to promote a charity that is part of Give as you Live, you can do so.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Give as you Live” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed a bug
- Fixed a validation bug. Added screenshots.
- Fixing dodgy version numbers!
- Bug fixes for when a post is first created
- Initial release