Generate your font glyph in your page with simple shortcode. Showcase your font to your client with hidden glyph
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use [draglyph] shortcode in your page / post / product page.
- Include Options into your shortcode. eg. [draglpyh url=’your-font-url’ glyph=’#000′ stroke=’#red’]
What Attributes that I can use ?
- fonturl => Your font url (default : use Roboto-Black)
- fill => Color for glyph and glyph items (default: #000)
- stroke => Color of glyph’s stroke (default: #fff)
- numpage => How many glyph items do you want to show in a page (default : 100)
- upfont => Enable visitor to check their own font (default:1) ~ value: 1 = allow – 0 = false
Is it ’support Woocommerce
Just put the shortcode in product description or additional tabs, and it’s ready to action
Do you have Demo
You can see the plugin in action at https://indras3hat.com/glyph-gener’ator
Can I contact you for ’support ?
Yes! you can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Glyph Gener’ator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Glyph Gener’ator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release
Library use :