Gravity Forms: Multiple Form Instances is used in conjunction with the awesome Gravity Forms plugin.
U’sually, when you use multiple Gravity Forms with AJAX enabled on the same page, this causes is’sues with multiple form ’submission & error display, infinite loading and other is’sues.
This plugin addresses this is’sue, allowing multiple forms to be displayed on the same page without any is’sues.
- Install Gravity Forms: Multiple Form Instances either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin.
- That’s it. You’re ready to go!
Contributors & Developers
“Gravity Forms: Multiple Form Instances” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Tested with WordPress 4.5.
Integrated custom CSS class, containing the original form ID for easy styling.
Integrated a tests framework.
Added a complete set of unit tests to reach 98% test coverage.
Improved code and made it compatible with the WordPress Coding Standards.
Minor replacement fix.
Integrated Travis CI and Scrutinizer CI.
Added ’support for the page “Next” button conditional logic.
Added ’support for all product field types.
Added ’support for Product field with Calculation field type.
Properly sanitizing the random form ID. Props @swissspidy.
Tested with WordPress 4.4.
Now properly ’supporting date field with calendar enabled.
Now properly ’supporting maximum characters limit.
Now properly ’supporting
Tested with WordPress 4.3.
Now compatible with the advanced dropdown UI (Chosen).
Now compatible with password field strength meter.
Now compatible with field conditional logic.
Improved code readability.
The plugin now handles the following instances when they have the same values in different forms:
- checkboxes & radio buttons – ID attribute of choice inputs
- checkboxes & radio buttons – for attribute of their choice labels
- checkboxes & radio buttons – ID attribute of their choice labels
- Added a filter for modifying the find & replace strings.
- Updated readme.