goMobi is a popular mobile website solution for businesses of all sizes. Many businesses also use WordPress as the CMS solution for their full-size website.
This plugin wraps the “official” goMobi PHP-based redirect code and delivers a server-side redirect solution for your WordPress/goMobi integration.
This plugin uses the ‘init’ hook in the wordpress API to perform the redirect before any page output is written to the browser.
It is possible that another plugin is using the same hook. When multiple plugins register against the same hook, the plugin code is executed in the order in which the plugins were registered.
If your redirect is not working and there are no apparent errors being generated, try reducing the ‘Priority’ setting of this plugin in order to execute it before other plugins. YMMV
- Install the plugin via the ‘Plugins’ / ‘Add New’ option
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Access the plugin settings via ‘Settings’ / ‘GS goMobi Redirector’ option
- Enter the URL of your goMobi site
- Tick the ENABLED checkbox
- Click the Save button to save your settings.
- How do I report a is’sue with the GS goMobi Redirector plugin
Add a comment at http://www.geekstuff.co.nz/gs-gomobi-redirector/ describing your is’sue. The more detail you ’supply the greater the chance that we can help you resolve your is’sue.
- Should I change the Advanced Settings?
You should only change the Advanced settings if you understand their effect or are advised by us to do so
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GS GoMobi Redirector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “GS GoMobi Redirector” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added a new option called Redirect Homepage Only. Default setting is ON. This setting causes the redirect to occur only from the site home page. It is added for the following reasons:
- When a mobile visitor follows a link to a ’sub-page on your site (eg. a search re’sult), we don’t want want the redirect to occur.
- When you try and access the WP Admin Dashboard (/wp-admin/…) from your mobile device we don’t want to redirect.
- Sub-sections of your site may deliver specific functionality (eg. customer portal, shopping cart etc) we dont want to redirect.
- Initial Release