A wordpress plugin that recommends which plugins to install to optimize and secure your site. It also recommends plugins/website links that can help boost your overall SEO score.
Built by The Marketing Mix Perth: https://www.marketingmix.com.au
1) Install WordPress 5.5 or higher
2) Download the latest from:
3) Login to WordPress admin, click on Plugins / Add New / Upload, then upload the zip file you just downloaded.
4) Activate the plugin.
Built by The Marketing Mix Perth: http://www.marketingmix.com.au
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Healthy Site SEO” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Healthy Site SEO” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated the list
- Possible fix for bug with TGM_Plugin_Activation
- Updated Recommendations list.
- Replaced Captcha with Login No Captcha reCAPTCHA
- Added WP Pixpie to the list.
- Updated plugin list.
- Updated readme file. Added Easy Accordion and PDF Version plugins.
- Renamed Better WP Security to iThemes Security
- Removed Tom M8te – WordPress rejected and removed the plugin because its a framework plugin and they are no longer allowed on the WordPress Plugin Network.
- Setup default options for Revision Control and permalinks.
- Initial Commit