Manage and let your users review your Products or your Business using that plugin. It’s also a plugin an example to demonstrate hexagonal architecture capabilities inside a wordpress plugin. Please check The Repository at: Github for more information, please not hesitate to let a star if you like it.
✅ Plugin Features:
- 📈 Improves Your SEO page adding Rich snippets json-ld selector. You can select between Product and Business.
- ☑️ Add your reviews using a shortcode.
- ⭐️ Star selectors on the Form as well as admin area.
- ✉️ You can decide which wordpress post is reviewed.
- [/] Shortcut generator.
- 🪟 Show and hide different components: the Average, the Form or the Review list using the shortcut.
- 🏰 Choose between Product, LocalBusiness, or disable json-ld to compatibilize with other platforms.
⌨️ Code Features:
- ⬣ Code structured using Hexagonal architecture, with Solid principles.
- 🔬 Unit test and acceptance test ready.
- 🧑💻 Code organized ready for use on other platforms.
- 👌 Following the Wp Coding standards.
- 📦 Object Oriented.
You can find that plugin on the wordpress plugin directory or in case of download the zip, please follow those steps:
- Uncompress the zip.
hexagonal-reviewsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
[hexagonal-reviews post_id=1]in your posts
Can I use for real Reviews?
If it’s usable for you then yes, there’s no problem.
Where can I find the plugin’s public css?
Please go to: src/UI/Wordpress/Front/assets to edit public visible css.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hexagonal Reviews” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Hexagonal Reviews” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Hexagonal Reviews” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First Commit
- Fixed some dependencies not added.
- Removed unnecessary call.
- Add type attribute for decide between product and business on json-ld
- Add stars on average.
- Fix css
- Fix error with shortcuts inside the description
- Shortcut Generator
- Enable show/hide capabilities of the average, form and reviews.
- Fix 1.2.9
- Enable show/hide capabilities of the rich capabilities.
- Improvements on the shortcut generator to select the rich snippet behavior.
- Removal of the List by Post empty page (Integration with the List Reviews coming soon!)
- Added a little database migration tool.
- Improved average using the Binomial proportion confidence interval.
- Increase Compatibility with wordpress 6.1