Hide the Frontend Admin Bar in WordPress
To install Hide Wp Admin Bar using the built-in plugin installer:
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type Hide Wp Admin Bar in Search Plugins box or click a tag link below the screen.
- Find the Hide Wp Admin Bar Plugin in the list.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
To install Hide Wp Admin Bar manually:
- Download your WordPress Plugin to your desktop.
- If downloaded as a zip archive, extract the Plugin folder to your desktop.
- With your FTP program, upload the Plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins folder in your WordPress directory online.
- Go to Plugins screen and find the Hide Wp Admin Bar Plugin in the list.
- Click Activate to activate it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Hide Wp Admin Bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.