HTML Block with Highlighting is a WordPress plugin which adds a new HTML Block with syntax highlighting to the Gutenberg editor.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- HTML Block with Highlighting
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Open WordPress Admin, then Plugins > Add New
- Click Upload Plugin
- Upload the html-block-with-highlighting.zip file and click Install Now
- Click Activate Plugin
- Open the editor; for example in a new post or new page
- Open the new block type search
- Search for ‘Highlighting’ to find the HTML Block with Highlighting, then create a block of this type
- Happily edit HTML with syntax highlighting 🙂
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“HTML Block with Highlighting” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release