The IMPress Agents plugin has been deprecated. The features of IMPress Agents will soon be consolidated with IMPress for IDX Broker.
IMPress Agents provides you with a full employee directory, that is ideal for Real Estate teams and offices.
This plugin adds a custom post type for Employees with post meta fields for contact info. It uses included templates to display the contact info for single and archive pages, or these can be overridden in your theme.
Adds taxonomies for Offices and Job Types to show employees by location and/or job title. Or add custom taxonomies to categorize to your needs. If using WP 4.4+, you can add images to taxonomy terms and display an image for an office, job title, or a custom taxonomy term.
- Install from the WP Admin Dashboard – or download, then unzip, and upload the entire
impress-agentsfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Begin adding employees to the directory.
I have a ’support is’sue, where do I go?
Just post to the ’support forum here (https://wordpress.org/’support/plugin/impress-agents/)
Can I use this without an IDX Broker account
Certainly! It functions as an employee directory, with or without an IDX Broker account.
How can I ’suggest improvements?
Contributors & Developers
“IMPress Agents” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
* Added deprecation notice: functionality being moved to a future release of the IMPress for IDX Broker plugin (v3.0.0)
* Updated: Completed Font Awesome 5 transition
* Fix: Pagination is’sue
* Fix: Default sort order is now by last name meta field
* Fix: Changed Font Awesome handle to prevent conflicts
* Added: Support for selective refresh of widgets
* Fix: Added sortable parameter when registering post type connections
* Fix: Update npmcdn link with unpkg link for external scripts
* Fix: Update for PHP7 compatibility
* Fix: Is’sue with imported agents changing to draft
* Added: Posts 2 Posts functionality to connect to IMPress Listings
* Added: Order and Orderby parameters to Featured Agent widget and shortcode
* Added: Ability to show random agent in Featured Agent widget
* Added: Display link to listings on Archive page if Agent has listings
* Updated: Improved responsive CSS
- Fix: Fatal error when calling is_plugin_active
- Fix: Is’sue with imported agents creating duplicate images.
- Added: Automatic migration of posts from Genesis Agent Profiles to IMPress Agents
- Initial public release