InstaWP allows you to create WordPress websites for testing, development and staging with seconds. Using this companion plugin you can connect your existing WordPress sites anywhere on the internet to your InstaWP. After your site is connected, you can create 1-click staging websites from within the WP admin panel.
- All staging websites are created on InstaWP, so zero mess in your hosting account.
- Auto login to your Connected sites from InstaWP (https://app.instawp.io/connects)
- Heartbeat from your Connected sites keeps you updates on site health.
- Basic site information shown inside InstaWP (coming soon..).
- 2 way push from staging to prod and vice versa. (Iterative sync coming soon..).
What is InstaWP?
InstaWP is an online WordPress development environment to get you started with a new WP site within seconds. You can get a free account here – https://app.instawp.io/onboard. Key features include:
- Instant site creation.
- Code Editor, DB Editor and Logs viewer.
- Magic login to WP admin panel.
- Migrate to any hosting provider.
- Access SFTP/SSH (pro).
- Map custom domain (pro).
- Save as template, snapshot of site.
- Shared templates for public sandbox.
- Invite team members (pro).
- Git integration and Github actions ’support.
- Preset configurations.
- 3rd party services integrations.
- Generate a new API key from your InstaWP Account from https://app.instawp.io/user/api-tokens
- Paste the key into the InstaWP Connect Settings.
- Go to “Create New” and connect the InstaWP Connect to the cloud.
- Now enjoy creating staging websites.
- Go to https://app.instawp.io/connects to see list of all your connected sites.
Contributors & Developers
“InstaWP Connect – 1-click WP Staging & Migration (beta)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “InstaWP Connect – 1-click WP Staging & Migration (beta)” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release of the plugin.
- Major bug fixes and quick backup option.
- Still in beta version, but more stable
- 2 way Sync option enabled (from staging to prod)
- Many bug fixes