This plugin lets you add various twitter feeds into your WordPress site. Using a shortcode, administr’ators will be able to add twitter feeds in any page or post.
- Download the plugin
- Upload the ipanema-twitter-feed folder to your site’s wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress Admin Panel
- Set the different Twitter feed configurations
- Use the [twitterfeed option_id=”1″] shortcode to feed the tweets in a page or post of your WordPress site.
- Change the “option id” (between 1 to 5) to render a specific feed.
How can I add the twitter feed in a page or post?
You just need to add your preferred configuration’s shortcode at in any page or post. Change the ‘option_id’ parameter in the shortcode to render a specific ‘Twitter feed configuration’.
For example, if you want to show the feed related to configuration one, you just have to add:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ipanema Twitter Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First version of the plugin.