This plugin lets you add various twitter feeds into your WordPress site. Using a shortcode, administrators will be able to add twitter feeds in any page or post.
- Download the plugin
- Upload the ipanema-twitter-feed folder to your site’s wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin in the WordPress Admin Panel
- Set the different Twitter feed configurations
- Use the [twitterfeed option_id=”1″] shortcode to feed the tweets in a page or post of your WordPress site.
- Change the “option id” (between 1 to 5) to render a specific feed.
How can I add the twitter feed in a page or post?
You just need to add your preferred configuration’s shortcode at in any page or post. Change the ‘option_id’ parameter in the shortcode to render a specific ‘Twitter feed configuration’.
For example, if you want to show the feed related to configuration one, you just have to add:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ipanema Twitter Feed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Ipanema Twitter Feed” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First version of the plugin.