A simple image widget, you can set a url for the image to link to upon click. You can also specify a title, and a 2nd image which the 1st image will fade into on mouse hover.
- Unzip files.
- Upload the folder into your plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin.
- Add new shortcodes based on your needs.
- Have fun!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“KCPT Fading Image Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed buttons not working when you first add the widget to the screen
- Disabled Fade feature if both images aren’t specified
- Image 2 will take place of image 1 if it is omitted.
- Added css to fade image 1 out, while fading image 2 in
- Added conditional in PHP to only output the CSS for this widget once, in case there are more than 1 widget on the page.
- Initial Version