A backfeed plugin to have all the reaction from all the social networks you have a copy of your post at.
- note: to use 500px, you’ll need a not-yet-merged addition to Keyring for 500px
Keyring is a dependency; the plugin will not function without it!
How it works
The plugin checks the
syndication_urls post meta field populated either by the Syndication Links plugin or by hand: one syndicated url per line.
For example, it should look like:
In case the auto-import is enabled it will fire up scheduled cron job once every day ( not changeable currently ) for each network auto-import is enabled on. The job will query X ( depending on the service it’s querying ) posts per request, then fire up a new cron in the background until all posts are processed.
- due to the nature of the plugin it’s highly recommended to use system cron for WordPress instead of the built-in version
- the plugin can be heavy on load; in this case please consider limiting the import date range on the settings page.
Currently supported networks
- 500px – comments, favs, likes
- Flickr – comments, favs
- Facebook – comments, likes
- Instagram – comments, likes
Countless thanks for the Keyring Social Importers and the Keyring plugin from Beau Lebens.
- Upload contents of
- Go to Admin -> Tools -> Import
- Activate the desired importer.
- Make sure WP-Cron is not disabled fully in case you wish to use auto-import.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Keyring Reactions Importer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Keyring Reactions Importer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Facebook broke it’s API… again. Fixed.
- initial stable release
- adding Instagram
- adding Flickr
- adding Facebook
- first public release; 500px only