How to use KiwiChat…
Finally there is an IRC plugin for WordPress that works!
KiwiChat is an online chat client, your IRC client based on kiwiirc Add your networks. Join your channels.
To use this plugin:
1. simply download and extract it into your plugins folder
2. configure your settings in the WordPress dashboard
3. then drop the short tag [kiwichat] into your page or post.
Instantly your users will be able to stay connected via IRC.
- Upload the “kiwichat” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
Place shortcode in your pages or posts:
You can specify channel for a specific page instead of using the default channel configured with:
Contributors & Developers
“KiwiChat NextClient” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
You can specify channel for a specific page instead of using the default channel
Link change, tested up to: 5.4
Tested up to: 5.7
Up to: 5.8
Up to: 6.0.1
Added support for the encode charset Attribute
Fixed encode charset Attribute Error