Indicates environments and can redirect or reroute Emails.
This plugin will help you to keep sane while working on your different environments by adding a configurable color bar to each one of your environments.
The Environment Indicator adds a coloured bar on the site informing you which environment you’re currently in (Development, Staging, Production, etc.).
This is incredibly useful if you have multiple environments for each of your sites.
This plugin is a great way to ensure that your users do not receive any emails while you are working on your WordPress environment.
It will automatically redirect all outgoing emails until you are done with your work and are ready for emails to be sent out as normal.
This will help save you from any accidental notifications or emails being sent out to your users from your Development or Staging environment, allowing you to work without any issues.
Would you like a custom feature?
- Contact me and let’s have a discussion
- You can go directly to my contact page
- Once Plugin has been installed and activated
- Navigate to Settings -> Environment indicator and Email redirect
- Select the Tab for the setting you wish to modify
- Select the environment that you are on to modify the color of the admin bar
- Turn on Email Redirect if you wish
- Add the email that you wish all your outgoing emails to be redirected to
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. Log in to your WordPress dashboard, go to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
Type “Terms Popup On User Login” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found this plugin you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
To manually install the plugin downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP client application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Can I change the colors of the environment indicator admin bar
No, there is no settings added for this in the plugin however you are welcomed to change the colors via CSS in your own theme.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LHL Environment Indicator, Email Redirect and Email Reroute” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Add Screenshots.
- Add test button to test email redirect.
- Initial commit.