Like-it allows visitors to just “like” a post instead of commenting, preventing multiple meaningless comments like “that’s nice”, or providing a faster user experience. The text of the button may be changed in order to suit your purposes better – for example, using “I agree”.
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from Plugins page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Like-it” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Like-it” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Links to post in the widget haven’t been displayed
- Added statistics page
** Post title
- “Most liked posts” widget added
- Configuration options added: the button may not be displayed automatically, but it can be placed manually in the current theme
- The Like-it table will now be deleted after you uninstall the plugin. It will be saved if you deactivate it, though.
- Like-it button and count of “likes” are displayed on each post
- button text can be customized