A more powerful version of
wp_list_pages() which allows you to specify a start depth.
This means you can easily display secondary and tertiary navigation seperately from the primary navigation on your site.
list_pages_at_depth function accepts all the same arguments as
wp_list_pages, but has an additional argument called ‘startdepth’. Set this to be 0 to display primary navigation, 1 for secondary navigation etc. If you wanted to display secondary navigation with indented tertiary navigation you can use this in conjunction with the depth argument – simply set startdepth to 1 and depth to 2.
<?php list_pages_at_depth( array( 'startdepth' => 1, 'depth' => 1 ) ); ?>
The plugin also includes a widget so you can easily add it to your site.
You can contribute and ’submit bug is’sues on the plugin’s GitHub page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“List Pages at Depth” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “List Pages at Depth” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Use PHP 5 style constructors.
- Add selected page classes: current_page_item, current_page_parent, current_page_ancestor.
- Allow list pages to be displayed on pages other than single pages.
- Sanitize widget fields when updating.
- Test up to WordPress 4.0
- Adhere to formatting standards and a little bit of code tidying.
- Added ’support for ‘ancestors_of’ argument.
- Added ’support for other post types via ‘list_pages_at_depth_post_types’ filter.
- Widget includes ‘widget_pages_args’ filter.
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 3.3
- Now shows in all circumstances, not just on pages, if the startdepth is set to zero.
- Added widget.
- Fixed bug caused by duplicates when finding parent and child pages.
- First Release.