This plugin will allow you to display a thumbnail from any livestream.com account!
- Displays most recent live thumbnail from LiveStream.com account
- (Optional) Displays Live Status. Users can easily know whether your stream is live or offline!
- (Optional) Display livestream description
- (Optional) Display livestream viewer count
- (Optional) Thumbnail redirect url lets you customize wherever you want the thumbnail to link to.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php do_action('plugin_name_hook'); ?>in your templates
STREAM URL! This is the most important step.
Your STREAM URL will be the name of your livestream.com stream.
So if your livestream is for example: ‘http://www.livestream.com/mylivestream’,
then your STREAM URL should be set to ‘mylivestream’.
Your Redirect URL is wherever users who click your thumbnail will be sent to.
Make ’sure to include HTTP:// at the front! if not will be sent to ‘http://-BLOG URL-/-REDIRECT URL-‘
Customize options to your hearts content.
Please ’submit any feedback/questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LiveStream.com Thumbnail” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release