- Web Instant Messenger Integration
- Google Analytics Integration
- Contact Form 7 Integration
This plugin inserts in
wp_footer the Web Instant Messenger ‘s script which activates the Web Instant Messenger on site.
It call’s the external script from LocalWeb,
www.localweb.it/chat/widget/ultimate_chat_widget.js which then builds the bottom right chat window.
All the chats and info inserted in the chat window is passed to [LocalWeb].
Note: The plugin uses services from LocalWeb and is intended ONLY for Local Web S.R.L clients.
Upload the plugin folder lw-all-in-one and all it’s contents to the
/wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
A new options page “LW AIO Options” will appear on the left side menu.
From there can be activated/deactivated the services
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LocalWeb All In One” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated to ’support for contact form 7 events update.
- Removed forgoten test variable from \admin\class-lw-all-in-one-admin.php line 127.
- Updated to WordPress Plugin Directory guidelines by adding proper sanitizations. Also added sanitizations on host localweb.it.
- Updated Google Analytics tracking code validation function.
- WordPress Plugin Directory guidlines.
- Added option to purify CSS.
- Added option to dequeue CF7 scripts/styles if shortcode is not set.
- Better WIM API.
- Added option to reset plugin options to default.
- Fixed error with header/footer scripts.
- Added filter to automatically update plugin on future updates.
- Updated privacy pages.
- Added option to add custom analytics tracking events.
- Integrated WIM options to deactivate the service on lw server.
- Other small tweaks.
- Added confirm box on saved record delete actions.
- Added check function for data retention option.
- Fixed is’sue with options on plugin upgrade.
- Added new options TAB ‘Plugin Options’.
- Added options for data retention and to delete plugin data on uninstall.
- Implemented WP_List_Table to Saved GA Events and Saved CF7 pages.
- Fixes scheduled hook function for CF7 sync with localweb server.
- Overall code design pattern ottimisations.
- Added option to insert Packet Type and Id in LW AIO Options instead of hidden field on contact forms.
- Fixed time format when saving CF7 form on database.
- First version online