MapifyLite is an elite plugin for WordPress that implements fully-customized maps on your site.
With buttery-smooth maps, enhanced graphics and pop-up galleries, MapifyLite is perfect for creating a store locator, journals, and more! Seamlessly upgrade to MapifyPro to enable routes, tours, custom maps, and faster 3D vector maps.
Click Install, then click Activate.
Maps: Add your map
Map Locations: Add and edit locations to maps as needed. Or install MapifyPro for bulk uploading using a CSV file from Excel.
Contributors & Developers
“MapifyLite (by MapifyPro)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MapifyLite (by MapifyPro)” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested on WordPress version 6.1
- Updated Installation instructions
- Added suggestion to review
- Tested on WordPress version 6.0
- Added build-in MapifyPro installer
- Prevent plugin conflict with MapifyPro
- Minor fixes to the carousel
- Fixed updater bug
- Fixed thumbnail size of the image carousel
- Updated map location’s image carousel with new design and improvements
- Reduced pin’s tooltip load time
- Fixed the map location’s “not found” issue after plugin activation
- Tested on WordPress version 5.9
- Fixed bug: tooltip got centered on pin’s hover
- Fixed the js variable
grayscalemap style, due to the server issue
- Version bump
- Various bug fixes
- Tested up to WordPress 5.8
- Major custom-fields update from Carbon Fields to ACF
- Initial plugin release on WordPress.org