With this plugin you can add tools for Media
- Add columns in Media Library: The new columns are File Size and MIME Type. The File Size column is sortable so you can find the files with the bigger size in an easy way.
- Add featured image to post list and allow to add and change the featured image from post, custom post and page list.
- Add the ability of customize every image link of a Image Gallery.
More features to come.
Upload “media-files-tools” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory, or download through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress or Network activate for Multisite
Under Media menu, go to File Tools and “Get Files Size”
Updates are automatic. Click on “Upgrade Automatically” if prompted from the admin menu. If you ever have to manually upgrade, simply deactivate, uninstall, and repeat the installation steps with the new version.
Contributors & Developers
“Media Files Tools” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Media Files Tools” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.2.2 – August 17, 2020
- Declared compatibility with WP 5.5
1.2.1 – March 20, 2015
- Fix a fatal error in pages
1.2 – March 19, 2015
- Added the ability of customize every image link of a Image Gallery.
1.1.1 – March 18, 2015
- Adding localization to js.
1.1 – March 17, 2015
- Now Featured Image are loaded with Ajax and use new WordPress uploader.
1.0 – March 16, 2015
- First release