MicroPoll is a service that allows you to gather customer responses to polls on your website.
This plugin makes it easy to incorporate the MicroPoll service in your WordPress blog without editing templates by providing a MicroPoll widget that can be used in any widget-ready theme.
Once you have installed MicroPoll, navigate to the configuration page and paste in your poll embed code from the MicroPoll web site.
- MicroPoll plugin.
- Check out the other WordPress plugins by the same author.
- To be notified of plugin updates, follow me on Twitter!
- For more info, version history, etc. check out the page on my site about the MicroPoll plugin.
- To check out the other WordPress plugins I wrote, visit my WordPress plugins page.
- For updates about this plugin and the other plugins that I maintain, read my con’sulting blog or follow me on Twitter!
Installing MicroPoll is easy:
- Download and unzip the plugin.
- Copy the micropoll folder to the plugins directory of your blog.
- Enable the plugin in your admin panel.
- An options panel will appear under Plugins.
- Paste in your embed code.
- Enable the MicroPoll widget.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MicroPoll” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MicroPoll” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.