Allows you to create a minimum signup period for the official “WooCommerce Subscriptions” plugin.
The customer will pay the full total for the initial minimum period (for example first 3 months), then after that period ends, the ’subscription will renew as normal each month.
This plugin simply calculates the initial ’subtotal for the cart based on the minimum signup period, then once the user signs up, the next payment date for the ’subscription is automatically updated.
- Works well with product addons plugins etc.
- Does NOT use “trial” period functionality.
Suggestions or found a bug?
If you have any ’suggestions for additional functionality, or have found a bug, please get in touch.
- Upload ‘woo-’sub-minimum-signup-period’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Configure your settings on the plugins settings page.
Will there be more features added in the future?
If you have any ’suggestions, please let me know!
Need ’support? Feel free to get in touch and I’ll be happy to help.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Minimum Signup Period For WooCommerce Subscriptions” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
– Redeveloped some of the code, and fixed a bug causing the plugin not working on some sites.
– Added option: Don’t allow non-’subscription products to be added to the same cart as a ’subscription.
– Added link to settings in plugins list, and moved the admin menu link to under the general “Settings” menu.
– Added localisation ’support.
– Tested with WordPress 6.0.0
– Update to not set the minimum signup period when user is paying for a renewal payment manually.
– Fixed array offset error on admin settings page.
– Fixed bug with plugin not working for certain products.
– Fixed bug with recurring total not always re-calcuating properly.
– Fixed a bug.
– Fixed a bug.
– Added redirect to settings page on activate.
– Initial Release.