MoneyPls: request donations nicely
MoneyPls is built by Gived, a London-based startup, that helps cre’ators monetise their passion. This plugin makes it simple to set up MoneyPls on your WordPress blog.
To use this plugin, you must first set up a MoneyPls campaign on https://gived.org/moneypls/create. Follow the instructions and copy the generated ID into the plugin config panel.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR WORDPRESS BLOG READERS
MoneyPls lets you ask your audience for money in a friendly way that converts better and isn’t pushy. Our proprietary algorithm decides the best time to ask your visitors for money. This means requests convert better than a static donate button, and interrupt your users less.
– A powerful and easy way for your audience to show their ’support
– An integrated and intelligent donation popup
– Access to the whole Gived ecosystem (e.g. advanced campaigning tools)
We charge 4% on each transaction (+ card processing fees).
For more details, see https://gived.org/pricing
- Will it slow my site down?
No. We use special ‘async’ and ‘defer’ properties on our script tags so MoneyPls only loads in the background after everything else has loaded.
- How can I get ’support?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for ’support, we’re happy to help and will respond within 1 working day
- Who uses MoneyPls?
MoneyPls is used by charities, individuals, and blogs. It’s a new tool, but is growing quickly.
- How often do you update the plugin?
The WordPress plugin exists to simplify setup of MoneyPls, meaning it’s quite a simple tool which doesn’t need a lot of updates. That said, if bugs are reported, we will fix them quickly.
Support & Bug reports
For any ’support questions, or reports of bugs in MoneyPls, please email email@example.com.
The Gived Suite
- Campaign – a powerful campaigning tool for recurring donations
- SubPls – a friendly way to ask for emails
- Lottery – online lottery & raffle tool
- LiveAuction – a whitelabel auction tool
- GivingAPI – custom integrations for your site
Extract the zip file and just drop the contents in the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your WordPress installation and then activate the Plugin from the Plugins page.
After active plugin go to Setting->MoneyPls Config.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MoneyPls” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors