Accept recurring payments and one-time payments on your WordPress website by embedding MoonClerk payment forms into pages and posts via shortcodes.
You’ll need a MoonClerk account to use this plugin.
Once you’ve created a payment form in your MoonClerk account, copy the payment form’s shortcode.
Adding a Shortcode
Just copy your shortcode from MoonClerk and paste it into the WordPress text editor where your blog content goes.
Shortcodes look like this:
In the above example,
[moonclerk id="730y9o0et9"] is the shortcode that will add the form with the ID 730y9o0et9 to your WordPress site.
Plugin help page is located under “Tools” in the admin area of your Wordprss site once the plugin is activated.
[moonclerk id="your_form_id" tab="true" class="your_class"]Link to form[/moonclerk]
- The “id” attribute is for the MoonClerk form ID.
- The “tab” attribute should be set to true and opens the form in a new tab if the js fails.
- The “class” attribute let you define the HTML class attribute for the “div” tag containing the form.
- Upload the moonclerk-wp-shortcode plugin to your blog
- Activate it!
- Start adding shortcodes to pages and posts.
Contributors & Developers
“MoonClerk WP Shortcode” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MoonClerk WP Shortcode” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Bump ‘Tested up to’ to 5.8
- Bump ‘Tested up to’ to 5.5
- Bump ‘Tested up to’ to 5.0
- Update tags
- Bump ‘Tested up to’ to 4.7
- fix screenshots in documentation
- update documenation
- patch release