Full Screen Background Images Plugin inspired by the plugin (see original) of Konstantinos Kouratoras (kouratoras). The plugin creates an image slideshow as a background to your website. I made structural changes for future development and addes some setting options.
* Add subtitle option #check!
* Add link option #check!
* Add widget option so you can put anywhere on your website
* Clean up CSS a bit
- Upload the unzipped folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on the menu item thats was added and start adding backgrounds
- Change the settings on the settings page
- Do you have any questions?
Please send them to me and I will fix the problem or add the question here.
Contributors & Developers
“Full Screen Background Images” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- The layout options have been minified. Background color, positioning, widths and heights and fittings have been removed
- The image is now loading as a background image, this way you have more control over the layout in your CSS (explaines the removed options above)
- The image loaded has been changed from the custom image type to large (less loading time)
- The image loader has been changed to a transparent PNG with CSS rotation (less pixelly)
- The information shown in the caption has been expanded with a subtitle and content
- The information shown in the caption can now be linked (if it’s an external page the target automaticly gets _blank)
- All styles and JS files have been optimised for minification
- Some small functional changes for the better
- First release, no changes to log