Easier, Web design fun.
“NotWiz Calendar Block” was made for the purpose of creating a calendar without coding.
- From the WP admin panel, click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- In the browser input box, type “NotWiz Calendar Block”.
- Select the “NotWiz Calendar Block” plugin and click “Install”.
- Activate the plugin.
- Download the plugin from this page.
- Save the .zip file to a location on your computer.
- Open the WP admin panel, and click “Plugins” -> “Add new”.
- Click “upload”.. then browse to the .zip file downloaded from this page.
- Click “Install”.. and then “Activate plugin”.
Nothing in particular.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“NotWiz Calendar Block” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“NotWiz Calendar Block” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “NotWiz Calendar Block” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Style fix
- Bug fix
- Bug fix
- Initial release.