Plugin to allow Leadbolt.com’s unlockers to be easily added to your WordPress site or blog.
- Upload the ‘official-leadboltcom-wordpress-plugin/’ directory to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate it through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. You will then see a new menu item appear under Settings.
- Click Settings => Leadbolt Unlocker Options link.
- Use the given form to enter your unlocker code & select the pages and/or posts you wish to add the unlocker to.
- How does this plugin work ?
This plugin makes it easy to add Leadbolt.com’s unlocker to your wordpress site or blog without editting the theme files. It does this by providing a Leadbolt unlocker setting page where you can enter the HTML code for each unlocker set up in Leadbolt.com’s portal. The plugin will insert your codes using the wp_print_scripts action.
- Can I have more than one Leadbolt unlocker on my wordpress site or blog ?
Yes, just add each unlocker code into the settings pages and select the pages and post for it to appear. Please en’sure if using mulitple unlockers to only have 1 unlocker defined for each page or post. This plugin will take and display the first active unlocker found.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Leadbolt WordPress Unlocker” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Leadbolt WordPress Unlocker” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release – 26th July 2010
- Updated default limit of 5 when displaying Posts in the “Selected Post/Page” drop-down list – 13th Oct 2010