Use Oauth such as Google and Facebook account to login, register member in WordPress website. Control how your wp-login page will be used. Force use only OAuth or use them both.
Both Google and Facebook already have “Multi factor” or “2 factor” authentication.
So, instead of implementing the 2FA (2 factor authentication) into your WordPress and add those keys into your user’s authenticator app on smart phone (which might too much list of them). Just use OAuth system!
It is very easy and much secure for your users on your WordPress website. (Depends on your user security settings on those providers).
Since v 1.0 your users can register using OAuth in one click from your website and one click to allow/continue on OAuth provider website. Just few clicks and done.
You can also change login expiration by using remember login or use OAuth only for login method.
This project is maintain by Rundiz.com. Feel free to rate and comments.
PHP 5.4 or higher
Open SSL PHP extension.
WordPress 5.0 or higher
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Login links Display login, register, logout links.
- Upload “okv-oauth” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Access plugin setup page.
- Follow setup instruction on screen.
Can I force use only OAuth login or register?
Yes, check your settings.
Does multi-site work?
Yes, it is.
Does it support WooCommerce?
Yes, it does. If you set to use OAuth only then your users cannot change to use other email than those are available via OAuth.
Does it support hosted domain for G Suite?
Yes, this is new feature since 1.3.3. However, please enter your settings in Other parameters fields in the settings page.
Contributors & Developers
“Rundiz OAuth” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Add legacy login links widget (Hot update). This widget have more options and can work with PolyLang Free while block need PolyLang Pro.
- Facebook OAuth API no longer supported (the plugin author has no Facebook account anymore).
- Fix incorrect check select box value with key that is number.
- Add block for display register, login, logout links.
- Update code following PHPCS guide.
Previous version updates:
Please read on changelog.md