This plugin is an addon to OneSignal – Free Web Push Notifications that gives the user the ability to control (Send, Schedule, Check, Cancel) Notifications from the WP dashboard.
As well as check App’s info, users info, and users overview.
Copyrights: Triangle Mena
- APP’s info
- Users info
- Latest 50 ’subscribed Users overview (with details)
Send Notifications page
- Send immediate notifications to all ’subscribed users
- Schedule notifications on a specific date and time
Scheduled Notifications page
- Check out your scheduled notifications
- Cancel any of the scheduled notifications
Sent Notifications page
- Check out your sent notifications (with details)
- Check out the statistics for every single notification (Delivery Statistics – Conversion Statistics)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Download OneSignal – Free Web Push Notifications
- Activate OneSignal – Free Web Push Notifications plugin
- Go to OneSignal – Free Web Push Notifications settings page
- Provide the App ID and the REST API key as mentioned
Contributors & Developers
“OneSignal Sender” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “OneSignal Sender” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Removed the Statistics tables from the sent notifications page (replaced them with normal text)
- General overview bug fixed
- Scheduling feature bug fixed
- Addition of the settings page to insert user authentication key
- Addition of overview page containing : App info , User Info and Users Overview
- In sent notifications page, users can see statistics for every single notification
- Initial release