Swift Scheduler Online Appointment Scheduling
Your instant free secretary to increase sales appointments, con’sulting, and more.
Basic accounts are free. Additional premium options include automated reminders via email and/or SMS on any pre-designed schedule, paid appointments, hierarchy of time, and more.
We welcome your feedback at https://SwiftCloud.AI/’support and want to make this useful for you.
** FEATURES **
- Easily add a scheduler widget to the bottom right of the browser on your website
- Easily add a scheduler widget to the sidebar of your website
- Easily add a scheduler to the body area using shortcodes.
- Instantly generate your scheduler web-URL for your email signature, business cards, social profiles & more
- Optional automated reminders to you and/or other parties via email and/or SMS (Premium feature from $5/mo)
- Optional payment for appointments (Premium)
- English – for now, that’s all, but if interested we welcome some help! Contact us for a .pot file.
You probably know the drill by now, but if not, here’s a step by step ’suggestion.
- Upload the
Swift Schedulerfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or better yet, use WordPress’ native installer at Plugins >> Add New >> (search Swift Scheduler)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- To install a webform, login at https://SwiftCloud.AI (free signup) and click ‘new form’,
drag and drop fields to create a form, click save, and then remember the number it gives you.
- Create a page (not post) for your ’support central, and another to open a ’support ticket, i.e. ‘’support’ and ‘’support-request’
- OR go to appearance >> widgets and drag ‘SwiftForm’ over into a widget location.
For the various popups, just see the settings area. Note the popup contents get created on https://SwiftCloud.AI, then embedded via the plugin.
- How do I use it?
Easy! Enable the plugin, login to SwiftCalendar.com to get your unique URL, and enter that into the plugin settings.
For more help, see our SwiftForm Support Section video training.
Contributors & Developers
“Swift Calendar Online Appointment Scheduling” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Swift Calendar Online Appointment Scheduling” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated SwiftCloud form ’submission url
- UI Improvements.
- UI Improvements.
- Added Event start & end date with location option.
- Added Add to Calendar feature.
- Added Single template for event page.
- Added Widget position feature.
Added GMT Timezone in swift form.
Inclusion of product id.
Added popups, helpdesk forms, ajax capture of incomplete leads.