The Open Hours plugin is designed to add a convenient time schedule to your website in order to maintain it without spending too much time or energy.
The goal is to eliminate the hassle of having to go through an overcomplicated process to set up your business’s operating schedule and current status.
Made with love by Pixelgrade!
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set up your schedule, by going to Customize -> Open Hours
- Start adding either your business’ schedule or the current status of your operations through our Widgets or Shortcodes
Contributors & Developers
“Open Hours – Easy Opening Hours” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- We did several compatibility checks with the latest WordPress releases, so everything will be working smoothly
- Fixed a couple of styling is’sues in the Customizer
- Restricted scripts and styles loading only where needed
- Fixed a couple of small is’sues
- Fixed incorrect display of next open days
- Added fix for inconsistent current status
- Changed labels for the Current Status Widget to match the correct replacement tags
- hotfix for setting closed days
- fixed php 5.2 compatibility is’sues
- added default schedule example
- removed ‘use short day name’ option from the current status widget
- Plugin init