PayPlus Payment Gateway for WooCommerce
Makes your website accept debit and credit cards on your WooCommerce store in a safe way and design your own payment page with high functionalities. SSL is not required.
Before you install this plugin:
To receive your account credentials you have to contact first PayPlus and to join the service before installing this Plugin
PayPlus does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be ’suffered or incurred by the user from the use of this service.
Before installation, it is important to know that this plugin relies on third-party services.
However, the third-party so mentioned is the PayPlus core engine at their servers – the providers of this plugin.
By being a payment processor, just like many of its kind, it must send some transaction details to the third-party server (itself) for token generation and transaction logging statistics and connecting to invoices.
It is this transfer back and forth of data between your WooCommerce and the PayPlus servers that we would like to bring to your attention clearly and plainly.
– Home Page: https://www.payplus.co.il
– Plugin Instruction page: https://www.payplus.co.il/wordpress
– Terms and Conditions: https://www.payplus.co.il/privacy
The above records, the transaction details, are not treated as belonging to PayPlus and are never used for any other purposes.
The external files referenced by this plugin, due to WordPress policy recommendations, are all included in the plugin directory.
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to “Plugins” -> “Add Plugin”.
- Search for “payplus-payment-gateway”.
- Install the plugin by pressing the “Install” button.
- Activate the plugin by pressing the “Activate” button.
- Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the “Checkout” tab.
- Click on the ’sub tab for “PayPlus Payment Gateway”.
- Configure your PayPlus Gateway settings.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PayPlus Payment Gateway” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors