With WooCommerce PDF Invoices and Packing Slips, attach necessary PDF invoices with order confirmation emails. It offers you the benefits of promoting your brand, sending valuable resources as invoices and packing slips to customers. It also allows you to use different invoice templates with the flexibility to create your templates. You can also download them and print the invoices as you like.
Why PDF invoices and Packing Slips are Important?
To include PDF invoices and packing slips is a smart practice when shipping products in bulk or covering a long distance. There are several ways PDF Invoices and packing slips can help you. They are:
- It is mandatory to include PDF invoices and packing slips when shipping products internationally. Many manufacturers ask for this information and it is a must-have document to send.
- The PDF invoice and packing slip contain information about the package and its contents. It works as a confirmation slip between the consumers and the sellers.
- It also includes information about manufacturers’/sellers’ contact info and other information related to the sale. In a word, PDF invoices and packing slips maintain transparency between two parties.
- Providing PDF invoices and packing slips also helps establish trust and reliability with your customers.
- It helps to inform consumers with additional billing information, including tax and totals.
Main Features Our Free Version of PDF Invoice and Packing Slips:
- Automatic PDF Generation: This WooCommerce PDF invoice allows you to automatically generate PDF invoices and packing slips. It also attaches generated copies to different order confirmation emails.
- Download and Print PDF Invoice: Using our plugin, you can easily download the PDF invoice and print it from My Account Page. Many business platforms require hard copies of PDF invoices. This is a life-saving feature for them.
- Include Custom Meta: Unlike other PDF invoice plugins, you can include custom metadata with each product. This helps to clarify details and other specifications about products.
- Built-in Sequential Invoice Numbering: Plugin invoices and packing slips creates sequential invoice numbers/ WooCommerce order numbering for you. It helps to generate bulk PDF invoices keeping track of how many of them are in process.
- Insert Header/ Image Logo: Using PDF invoices and packing slips, you can also insert a custom header image/ logo. You can create your design and unique brand identity for your company.
Installation from within WordPress
1. Visit 'Plugins > 'Add New'. 2. Search for 'PDF Invoices & Packing Slips'. 3. Install and activate the 'PDF Invoices & Packing Slips' plugin.
1. Upload the entire `PDF Invoices & Packing Slips` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory. 2. Visit 'Plugins'. 3. Activate the `PDF Invoices & Packing Slips` plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PDF Invoices & Packing Slips” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.2.1 – July 24, 2022
- Fix: major bugs after update
- Update: code standards
1.2.0 – July 15, 2022
- New: You can set when display invoice button on MyAccount orders column from invoice settings.
- New: Template selection feature added
- New: Bengali translation support added
- Update: Dependencies updated
1.1.0 – June 14, 2022
- Update: Merge 2-settings into single tab “Invoices”
- Fix: Deprecated related issues
- New: Display “WooCommerce” installer notice if “WooCommerce” isn’t installed OR activated.
- Update: Plugin readme
- New: Initial release