The Most Powerful Performance Plugin for WordPress is now available for FREE.
Plugin Optimizer for WordPress
Categories and Groups have been moved to the Premium version of Plugin Optimizer
Plugin Optimizer free version now allows you to create up to 10 active filters
Speed up WordPress by only loading the Plugins you need in each page.
Optimizing your WordPress site with Plugin Optimizer is easy and can reduce load times as much as 90%.
Faster page load, faster wp-admin, and faster page editing.
Speed up your site today with by only loading the plugin code needed for any particular page.
Plugin Optimizer works completely different than any other Page Speed / Site Speed plugin or tool.
Plugin Optimizer does not affect minifying, cache, image load/size or scripts. It works by filtering the plugins and only allowing the necessary plugins for each page to load.
Once installed and configured you will see an instant boost in any optimized page.
Speed up the back-end development environment and speed up the front-end user experience.
- Page size reduction by stripping code from unneeded plugins on each optimized page
- Step-by-Step Wizard for creating Filters, Groups, and Categories
- Custom filters for maximizing user experience
- Boost speed for both backend and frontend pages
- Speed up editing of content
- Instant page speed boost on optimized pages
- Reduction in server load – get great re’sults with even basic shared server accounts
- Works great in combination with a cache plugin (e.g. WP Rocket, WP Fastest Cache, W3 Total Cache), a hosting company that offers packages with server-level caching available (e.g. WordKeeper) or a service like Cloudflare that has page caching enabled.
If you have questions, comments, or ’suggestions contact us here:
By Email: Support@pluginoptimizer.com
By Form: https://pluginoptimizer.com/’support
Plugin Optimizer uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to en’sure a great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
Learn more about how Appsero collects and uses this data.
- Install ‘Plugin Optimizer’ plugin
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Plugin Optimizer -> Create Filter and start making filters.
Q: How does PO speed up my site?
A: Using Filters, Plugin Optimizer blocks selected Plugins from running where they aren’t needed, thereby reducing the overall page size, load time and resources used! You end up with a FASTER Site!
Q: Will using PO help me save money?
A: Yes! PO will extend the life of your current server from needing an upgrade. By running PO you will use far less of your server resources when opening any page. This allows for more users to be able to interact with your site before you need to increase the size of your servers or bandwidth. In some cases we have recorded resource usage decreases of up to 40%.
Q: What Plugins does PO work with?
A: Plugin Optimizer works with 100s of the top WordPress Plugins and we are adding more filters daily. If there is a plugin Premium PO Members need a filter built for and it’s not already available, we’ll make it by just requesting!
Q: Is Plugin Optimizer easy to setup?
A: There are step-by-step videos to help you and with PO Premium it’s easy to add filters and speed up your site!
Q: Does PO work with other page speed or site speed plugins?
A: YES! You can use Plugin Optimizer with most of the top cache, minify, image optimization and other speed plugins to really speed up your site!
Q: Should I use Plugin Optimizer or a cacheing plugin first?
A: Use both!
Q: Does Plugin Optimizer work on both front and backend pages?
A: Yes, there are Pre-configured filters for the backend and you can create custom filters for the front end on any WordPress site!
Q: I heard there is a free version of Plugin Optimizer?
A: Yes, there is a free version available in the WordPress repository here.
Q: How can I add more filters with the free version of Plugin Optimizer?
A: Plugin Optimizer free version allows you up to 10 active filters. In order to add more filters to your filters list you can turn one filter off to enable another.
Q: Are there any known is’sues?
A: There are some plugins that have admin pages with a hash (#) in the url that our filters will not match. We are working to capture these specific endpoints.
Contributors & Developers
“Plugin Optimizer – Speed Up Your WordPress Like Never Before” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Plugin Optimizer – Speed Up Your WordPress Like Never Before” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Fix: Bug Fixes
* Change: Remove Prospector features
* Fixed: Exclude PO post_types from search
* Fixed: Fixed bug with frontend checkbox
* Change: Added checkbox and alert for frontend checkbox on filter post type
* Fixed: Asterick not correctly matching endpoint
* Changes: Categories and Groups have been moved Premium
* Changes: Free version allows up to 10 filters
* Feature: Admin Bar shows page load time
* Feature: Block/Unlock plugins from admin bar menu
* Feature: Load Time in admin bar
* Feature: Filters now have a test link to view page
* Changes: Removed premium admin menu
* Fix: Some filters were not getting blocked
* Fix: Categories not showing in field
* Fix: Filter type dropdown not saving state
* Fix: Removed categories not saving
* Fix: Endpoint field not showing automatically
* Fix: Activation & Deactivation bug
* Fix: Endpoint field not pasting relative URL consistently
* Filter Types: Removed Ajax Filter Type option
* Bug Fix: Fix display of previous created filters
* Bug Fix: Fix the Available filters count
* Filter List: Updated filter sorting
* Filter List: Toggle Columns to narrow viewable data
* Filter List: Added Category column
* Filter Edit: Style the Groups page
* Filter Edit: Added selection dragging for blocking/unblocking plugins
* Settings: Added Support link
* Feature Add: Can scan for an available Premium Filters count
* Update: Added WooCommerce and Memberpress add-on detection to menu generation
* Overview: Added Training YouTube videos
* README: Added FAQ and Screenshots
* Bugfixes and UI polishing
* Included the Overview page
* Integrated with the Premium plugin
* Bugfixes and UI polishing
* The MU plugin will always be the same version as the main file
* Plugin Optimizer now works with WordPress in a ’subfolder
* View Details on the Plugins page fixed
* The MU plugin will get updated on any plugin update
* The View Details screen on the Plugins page got fixed
* Auto Menu Update Fixed
* Overview and walkthrough added
* Other minor tweeks to the code
* Initial Deployment.