Automatically corrects instances of the word Pokemon to Pokémon in your post content and titles, as well as other Poké-terms like Poké Ball and Pokédex.
If you run a Pokémon website, this is an invaluable plugin if you’re picky about your accented E’s.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How does the plugin magically fix non-accented Poké E’s?
Basically, it does a search and replace. It goes through your content and if it sees for example the term Pokemon, it will then replace it with Pokémon.
- What are all the Poké-terms it fixes?
- Any term that begins with Poke and a space like “Poke Ball” (and ’subsequently if you captialize the word “Poke” as in to prod someone, that will be Poké-fied as well, so try not to do that)
More terms can be added in future releases. Contact me if you have requests!
- Where is the configuration page?
There is none. Once you activate the plugin, it’s up and running. Disable it to turn it off.
Contributors & Developers
“Pokémon Accented E” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release of the plugin!