Take your video to another level and delight your viewers will a modern video experience they will love you for.
The Best Video Player For WordPress Is Here ★★★★★
Video is the best way to connect with your website visitors. We created Presto Player, a WordPress Video Player, to help every website owner get more attention, brand loyalty, and profit, with video.
Presto Player provides game-changing features that are powerful yet so simple to use that it feels like magic.
Presto Player is the best and easiest way to add video to your website.
PRESTO PLAYER IS PERFECT FOR
- Online Course Cre’ators
- Any Website With Video
Presto Player is also the perfect Wistia Alternative because its built on the worlds most open platform, WordPress.
PRESTO PLAYER’S GAME-CHANGING FEATURES
See the features that make Presto Player the Best Video Player for WordPress.
- Built specifically for the Block Editor.
- Works with all page builder
- Custom Elementor & Beaver Builder modules.
- Multiple video presets.
- HTML5, Youtube and Vimeo video ’support.
- LMS Learner controls.
- LearnDash Video Progression
- Multilingual Captions.
- Player branding.
- Custom poster images.
- Lazy load HTML5 and Youtube video for screaming performance.
- Kadence Theme Integration
- RankMath Integration
- Autom’atorWP Integration
- Global video hub.
- Self-hosted private video.
- Public and private video via Bunny.net.
- HLS Adaptive Streaming.
- Video analytics.
- Google analytics integration.
- Muted autoplay preview
- Video chapters.
- Custom video presets.
- Bunny.net integration.
Why Presto Player is ’such a game-changer?
Video Players Are Expensive — Most video services carry a hefty monthly fee from $29 – $199 per month regardless of how much you use them. With Presto Player you can unleash the power of video for free.
Video Players Are Closed — Perhaps the worst part of using other video players are that they are based on a closed platform that limits you in every way. Presto Player is open and sits on top of WordPress.
Video Services Lock You In — We believe in using a platform where everything is on your domain, and you control all your data. Presto Player puts you in control and in the driver’s seat.
Presto Player is perfect for:
✔ Course Cre’ators
✔ Coaches / Trainers
✔ eCommerce Store Owners
✔ Niche Sites
✔ Local Businesses
✔ Personal Brands
✔ Real Estate Agents
✔ Artists & Photographers
✔ All WordPress Websites
JOIN THE PRESTO PLAYER COMMUNITY
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP COMMUNITY: Learn the tactics and techniques that other Presto Player users are doing to grow their businesses. Also, get exciting insider information on upcoming feature releases.
- Upload the Presto Player folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the Presto Player plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Does Presto Player host my video files?
Presto Player offers multiple hosting location options for your web-optimized videos. With our free version can self host your video or use Youtube or Vimeo. Our Pro version includes deep integration with Bunny.net.
In addition, any video host that gives you a public link to the video can be used with Presto Player, including HLS streams. Learn How
Soon we will be adding Amazon S3 and all the various services that also use the same API ’such as Wasabi and Digital Ocean.
Does Presto Player work with my page builder
Presto Player will work with all page builders. You simply add a video to the Media Hub and use the
provided shortcode in your page builder. However Presto Player also provides native Gutenberg Blocks,
Elementor, and Beaver Builder. We are planning on creating a native integration with Divi,
and Oxygen Builder that will function exactly like our Elementor widget does.
Does Presto Player work with LearnDash’s video progression?
Yes, it most certainly does! And just like everything else we do, its very easy to use. Head on over to
our integrations page to see how easy it is.
What does “web optimized video” mean?
When you create a video that you want to display on your website, it first needs to be transcoded in a web-optimized format. When using a service ’such as YouTube, you can upload a video in any format and YouTube will transcode it for you. However, when you are self-hosting your video or using one of our integrations ’such as BunnyNet, you first need to transcode your video.
It’s a very simple and easy process that we have created an easy to follow tutorial on, however if you skip this step your video viewers will most likely have is’sues with video playback.
There are many caption creation services available. We use HappyScribe because we like the interface and features they provide, but you can use any captioning service. Your captions need to be exported in the industry standard VTT format.
Does Presto Player secure my videos?
Presto Player Pro offers a public and private video option. Private videos are only accessible when a user is logged into your website. In addition Presto Player will use dynamic expiring links to your private videos.
Is cases where someone may want to dig through the html on your web page where a video is to try and find the url, that url will not work.
In addition, BunnyNet will be adding video encryption which will further video security.
Lastly, soon we will be releasing our dynamic overlays feature which will optionally enable you to show the logged in users details as a watermark overlay to discourage screen recording. This is something only possible with Presto Player because it’s deeply integrated with WordPress.
What is the cost of using BunnyNet?
One of the main advantages of using Presto Player is our integration with BunnyNet to store and deliver your media. Presto Player will set everything up for you and the cost is extremely affordable.
You will be paying for 2 things, storage and bandwidth. Storage will cost between $0.01 – $0.03 per gigabyte stored per month. To give you an example, I have two online courses and combined all the videos take up 0.69 gigabytes. So my anticipated cost per month is $0.03 to store the videos with them.
The next cost is for bandwidth. If you have 1 video that is 10 megabytes, each time that video is fully viewed it will con’sume 10 megabytes of bandwidth. The cost of bandwidth is $0.005 per gigabyte transferred. So if you use 100 gigabytes of bandwidth per month, you will be paying $0.50 per month.
See our BunnyNet cost calcul’ator.
It is also important to point out that BunnyNet has a $1 per month minimum.
Contributors & Developers
“The Ultimate Video Player For WordPress – by Presto Player” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “The Ultimate Video Player For WordPress – by Presto Player” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.13.0 – February 22, 2023
- Improvement: Automatically get highest available thumbnail from YouTube when max resolution image is not available.
- Improvement: ACF compatibility with file selector.
- Fix: Is’sue with media hub items not fetching on search in Divi Page Builder widget.
1.12.0 – January 18, 2023
- Fix: Fixed an is’sue with Media Hub items not fetching on search in Divi Page Builder widget.
1.11.0 – December 29, 2022
- New: Searchable captions.
- Fix: Is’sue with private audio not working for some WordPress users.
- Fix: Is’sue with action bar and CTA links not working sometimes with url parameters.
1.10.2 – November 30, 2022
- Improvement: Make captions autodetect text direction.
- Fix: Improve accessibility on control buttons with aria-pressed.
- Fix: is’sue with captions sometimes not switching.
- Fix: is’sue with audio player email capture not working.
1.10.1 – October 26, 2022
- Fix is’sue with Integrations settings tab not loading for non-pro users.
1.10.0 – October 21, 2022
- New: Webhooks for email capture.
- Fix: Is’sue with muted autoplay on iOS devices.
- Fix: CSS is’sue with classic bunny.net popup.
1.9.14 – September 20, 2022
- Fix: Is’sue with Divi sometimes not able to query media items.
- Fix: Is’sue with large play button sizing not matching on Modern skin.
- Fix: Is’sue with block widgets sometimes not loading video scripts.
1.9.13 – August 01, 2022
- Improvement: Add filters for HTML attributes to player.
1.9.12 – July 12, 2022
- Fix: Is’sue with fallback iframes not having a title attribute.
1.9.11 – July 06, 2022
- Fix: Is’sue with volume when chapter is clicked.
- Fix: Player icons not working with cross origin URL.
1.9.10 – June 07, 2022
- Improvement: Use native HLS implementation for iOS devices to increase compatibility with different HLS streaming services.
1.9.9 – June 01, 2022
- Fix: Reset player progress on end of the video to prevent is’sue with TutorLMS.
1.9.8 – May 31, 2022
- Fix: Styling for Preset list in the editor.
- Fix: Menu icon compatibility with WordPress 6.0.
1.9.7 – May 12, 2022
- Improvement: Remove temporary files.
1.9.6 – April 26, 2022
- Fix: Add function checks in case wp_get_attachment_url is called before WP loads.
- Fix: Removing videos database table on uninstall.
- Fix: Error removing data on plugin uninstall.
1.9.5 – April 13, 2022
- Improvement: Increased limit for Bunny.net stream collection list.
- Fix: Double play button on iOS mobile devices when Muted Autoplay Preview is enabled.
1.9.4 – March 25, 2022
- Fix: Media was not loading on non LifterLMS pages.
1.9.3 – March 24, 2022
- Fix: Is’sue with CTA skip button sometimes not working on mobile.
1.9.2 – March 09, 2022
- Fix: Player gets paused when multiple media have muted autoplay enabled on the same page.
- Fix: UI is’sue with Media hub list in Divi Builder plugin.
- Fix: Player not loading LifterLMS Quiz pages.
1.9.1 – February 17, 2022
- Improvement: UI tweaks in the video player appearance.
- Fix: Long URLs were not working for the player.
1.9.0 – February 16, 2022
- New: Introduced Modern skin for video.
- New: Introduced Business skin for video.
1.8.6 – February 07, 2022
- Fix: Quality switcher missing on iOS device for HLS videos.
- Fix: Incorrect video links on RSS feed.
1.8.5 – January 28, 2022
- Fix: Bunny.net popup UI is’sue with WordPress 5.9.
- Fix: Undefined error on click of private audio switch.
1.8.4 – January 20, 2022
- Fix: Is’sue with colors not applying to watermark.
1.8.3 – January 18, 2022
- Fix: Chapters not showing in timeline for Vimeo videos.
- Fix: Dynamic text not being replaced in Watermark.
- Fix: Is’sue where muted autoplay videos requiring double-tap on iOS to play.
- Fix: Hide logo option not showing in preview.
1.8.2 – January 15, 2022
- Fix: Is’sue with TutorLMS latest update breaking videos.
- Fix: Timestamp links inherit theme styles.
- New: CSS variables for unauthorized view styling.
1.8.1 – January 13, 2022
- New: Settings to set Default Preset for Audio player
- Fix: Audio Player preview UI is’sues on analytics screen
1.8.0 – January 11, 2022
1.7.2 – January 6, 2022
- Fix: Right to Left is’sue with the email capture form.
- Fix: Whitelist CSS variables for compatibility on archive pages.
1.7.1 – November 17, 2021
- Compatibility update with WordPress.com hosting stripping out player tag.
- Fix z-index is’sue where action bar is below muted preview.
- Fix double-play button is’sue on iOS devices when muted preview and large play button are enabled.
- Automatically set media hub title when left blank.
- Update php requirements in readme.txt.
1.7.0 – November 10, 2021
- LifterLMS video progression and analytics integration. Learn More
- Video end options (go to start, loop)
- Shortcode enhancements – ability to add both id and src attributes.
- Fix Elementor module edit links for multisite.
- Fix conflict Kadence Blocks spacer block in Admin.
1.6.13 – October 22, 2021
- Fix is’sue with Dynamic URL Override with Elementor not changing providers.
1.6.12 – October 15, 2021
- Hotfix – email capture not syncing with integrations.
1.6.11 – October 14, 2021
- Add compatibility for Vimeo’s new private video hash.
- Fix is’sue with video titles getting reset on analytics page.
1.6.10 – October 12, 2021
- Fix is’sue with built-in analytics sometimes not working with Youtube videos.
1.6.9 – October 11, 2021
- Fix compatibility is’sue with Loco translate not picking up translations from custom directories.
- Fix bug where custom css was getting cleared when editing a video.
1.6.8 – September 29, 2021
- Fix is’sue with Action Bar not displaying if set to display at 0%.
1.6.7 – September 28, 2021
- Hotfix: muted autoplay not working properly.
1.6.6 – September 28, 2021
- Email capture and CTA no longer need to exit fullscreen to show.
- Fix is’sue with private bunny.net videos not loading properly in Overlays editor.
- Fix is’sue where Youtube video gets unmuted automatically previously muted then paused and played again.
- Fix is’sue with videos not showing in RSS feeds.
1.6.5 – September 13, 2021
- Fix memory leak sometimes causing longer videos to freeze or crash.
1.6.4 – September 8, 2021
- Add placeholder for video loading.
- Fix incorrect title in google analytics.
- Fix race condition where HLS/Bunny videos sometimes won’t load if browser caching is enabled.
- Change default lazy loaded Youtube size to be 16/9 to prevent size jump.
1.6.3 – September 2, 2021
- Fix is’sue with CTA and Email Collection sometimes getting delayed.
- Fix global styles not being outputted in Elementor.
- Fix is’sue with long urls sometimes not saving video.
- Fix translations is’sue with Youtube preset.
1.6.2 – August 31, 2021
- Fix is’sue with Rankmath breaking Presto Player in Divi Editor.
- Fix is’sue with shortcode returning styles when inserted into Gutenberg editor.
- Fix is’sue with large play button going behind controls on small player sizes.
- Fix is’sue with some servers changing deleted_at from NULL to 0000-00-00 00:00:00.
1.6.1 – August 26, 2021
- Fix is’sue with search term not being sent to server in Divi module.
1.6.0 – August 23, 2021
- New Feature: Divi Integration.
- New Feature: Dyamic Overlays.
- New Feature: Dyanmic Text Watermark.
- Fix is’sue where Google Analytics was adding multiple load and play events.
- Fix is’sue where large play button will appear in muted overlay when not selected in preset.
1.5.15 – August 23, 2021
- Fix is’sue with Email Collection not exiting fullscreen mode.
1.5.14 – August 12, 2021
- Hotfix: Caption z-index.
1.5.13 – August 12, 2021
- Fix is’sue with CTA sometimes not displaying if set to 100% and Lazy Load Youtube is enabled.
- Fix is’sue with CTA overlay opacity not saving.
- Fix is’sue with Safari poster image sometimes not displaying.
- Add bottom padding for iPhones full screen for Play inline option.
- Fix is’sue with “Hide Youtube UI” cutting off on fullscreen in some monitors.
- Fix PHP notice in elementor when there are not media hub items.
1.5.12 – August 3, 2021
- Hotfix: Is’sue with CTAs sometimes not appearing.
1.5.11 – August 3, 2021
- Fix centering is’sue with Youtube.
1.5.10 – August 2, 2021
- Fix height is’sue with Vimeo videos on iOS devices.
1.5.9 – July 26, 2021
- Fix is’sue with videos not being centered in iOS fullscreen.
- Fix is’sue with non-standard HLS links not playing as HLS.
- Fix is’sue with Lazy Load Youtube Videos needing a second click on newer iPad devices to play.
- Allow focus mode to work with Muted Autoplay.
1.5.8 – July 22, 2021
- Fix is’sue with Vimeo videos in Android Webview
- Fix additional request with Vimeo videos due to component re-rendering.
- Fix is’sue with Large Play button appearing on Muted Overlay when not enabled in preset.
1.5.7 – July 20, 2021
- Fix 5.8 block_categories and allowed_block_types deprecations.
1.5.6 – July 16, 2021
1.5.5 – July 13, 2021
- Fix is’sue where HLS script sometimes doesn’t load depending on theme hooks.
- Fix missing “Login” translation in non-logged-in template.
1.5.4 – June 30, 2021
- Fix is’sue where Youtube and Vimeo were not using native player with playsinline turned off.
- Fix is’sue with native iOS player and CTAs.
- Fix is’sue with multiple non-preloaded HLS streams on the same page.
- Fix is’sue with CTAs sometimes not displaying
- Added missing translation for private video login text.
1.5.3 – June 25, 2021
- Hotfix: Analytics video edit button opacity.
1.5.2 – June 25, 2021
- Better default aspect ratio (16:9) for HLS streams that are not preloaded.
- Fix video previews being missing from video analytics page.
1.5.1 – June 23, 2021
- Add a dedicated “Captions” button option.
- Change “Play In Viewport” wording to “Focus Mode”.
- Change re’sume play position to only happen past 1 second.
- Prevent lazy loaded youtube videos from sometimes automatically autoplaying in the admin.
1.5.0 – June 23, 2021
- Add Play only in Viewport feature.
- Add login message for private videos.
- Per user video analytics.
- HLS loading improvements.
- Fix date dropdown in analytics.
1.4.0 – June 2, 2021
- Add Call to Action Feature
- Added player custom CSS box.
- Added default preset option
- Fixed missing translations.
1.3.0 – May 24, 2021
- Shortcode enhancements View Docs.
- Preset option to choose sticky scroll position.
- Preset option for turning on captions by default.
1.2.9 – May 13, 2021
- Fix is’sue with sticky scroll sometimes not working.
- Fix minor styling is’sue with caption wrapping.
1.2.8 – May 12, 2021
- Fix is’sue with Open In New Tab not saving for custom button in Action Bar.
1.2.7 – May 12, 2021
- Fix is’sue with slow preset seeding query
1.2.6 – May 12, 2021
- PHP 8 Compatibility
- Add bulk editing features to Media Hub.
- Fix is’sue with Elementor not previewing bunny.net stream videos
- Fix is’sue where Bunny Stream private api key could not be manually updated on settings page.
1.2.5 – May 11, 2021
- Fix is’sue with individual video pages not loading.
- Fix is’sue with Bunny stream videos not showing title.
- Allow vimeo direct hls urls in player.
1.2.4 – May 7, 2021
- Fix rounded corners is’sue in Safari.
- Fix is’sue with more than 100 videos in a bunny.net collection.
1.2.3 – May 6, 2021
- Fix is’sue with email capture sometimes not displaying.
1.2.2 – May 6, 2021
- Remove error logging from development.
1.2.1 – May 5, 2021
- Fix is’sue with free users not being able to add channel id.
1.2.0 – May 5, 2021
- New Action Bar. Add a timed YouTube ’subscribe bar or custom call to action.
- Fix default presets not being translatable.
1.1.4 – May 4, 2021
- Fix is’sue with Learndash caching video progress when video is changed.
- Fix RTL is’sue with video chapters.
1.1.3 – Apr 26, 2021
- Fix is’sue with TutorLMS video progression not marking lessons as complete.
- Fix is’sue where instructor roles in Learndash didn’t have access to Bunny.net blocks.
1.1.2 – Apr 23, 2021
- Add css part to logo so it can be styled.
- Add visit time to progress for integrations.
1.1.1 – Apr 22, 2021
- Fix scrolling is’sue with bunny classic modal.
- Clear transient to force pro update check when core is updated.
1.1.0 – Apr 22, 2021
- Update core plugin for Bunny.net stream integration!
1.0.16 – Apr 21, 2021
- Fix is’sue where some user roles could not add videos if they could not edit posts.
- Fix php notice for undefined $logic_video when learndash is enabled and “AFTER” is chosen for video progression.
- Automatic RTL language ’support for email overlay, chapters and captions.
- Add css parts to overlay (play button, image) so they can be styled with custom css.
- Fix fullscreen centering is’sue with vimeo on iOS
- Fix fullscreen z-index is’sue with youtube on iOS
1.0.15 – Apr 19, 2021
- Fix is’sue with Lazy Load youtube requiring double click on iOS Safari.
- Fix is’sue with overlay not appearing on admin.
1.0.14 – Apr 15, 2021
- Fix is’sue with Learndash where Mark Complete buttons don’t appear if “BEFORE” is selected in video progression.
- Compatibility with Siteground Optimizer
- Fix is’sue with default Youtube poster images sometimes not loading.
1.0.13 – Apr 14, 2021
- Fix poster image not showing for Vimeo videos.
- Fix is’sue with poster image not appearing if more than one Youtube video is on a page.
- Fix debug notices if Learndash is activated but on a non-learndash page.
1.0.12 – Apr 13, 2021
- Fix is’sue with LearnDash lesson associated steps not being accessible if “before” is selected for display timing.
1.0.11 – Apr 13, 2021
- Fix is’sue where sticky scroll sometimes wasn’t disabled on presets.
- Do fallback for Youtube Videos in Webview due to webview play restrictions in the YouTube API.
1.0.10 – Apr 13, 2021
- Fix conflict with WP Offload SES plugin.
1.0.9 – Apr 11, 2021
1.0.8 – Apr 11, 2021
- Fix is’sue with email overlay sometimes showing incorrectly.
1.0.7 – Apr 11, 2021
- Fix is’sue with email overlay not showing if percentage is chosen.
1.0.6 – Apr 11, 2021
- Fix analytics reporting is’sue since 1.0.0.
1.0.5 – Apr 11, 2021
- WPRocket script combine compatibility.
- Fix is’sue with Youtube autoplay and Youtube muted autoplay not working intermittently.
- Fix is’sue with iOS/Safari/Vimeo during fullscreen where the video is not showing if rounded corners are enabled.
- Fix is’sue with 10 second skip tooltip showing 0s instead of 10s.
1.0.4 – Apr 10, 2021
- Fix is’sue where muted autoplay sometimes working with YouTube videos.
1.0.3 – Apr 6, 2021
- Fix is’sue with Vimeo private videos not showing if domain restriction was enabled.
1.0.2 – Apr 6, 2021
- Fix is’sue with Email capture z-index with Youtube videos
- Fix is’sue with Email capture not automatically playing lazy loaded Youtube videos.
1.0.1 – Apr 6, 2021
- Fix is’sue with sticky scroll z-index.
1.0.0 – Apr 6, 2021
- Email Capture (Requires Pro v1.0.0) – capture emails from visitors to allow watching of videos on your site. Integrate with FluentCRM, Mailchimp, MailerLite, or ActiveCampaign.
- Youtube Privacy Enhanced Mode (Requires Pro v1.0.0) – you can now turn this global setting on to embed YouTube videos without using cookies that track viewing behaviour.
- Style-Conflict Free – The player has been refactored into a web component, so it is now unaffected by theme styles.
- Dynamic Loading – The player now loads dynamically on the page, meaning it works seamlessly with popup plugins and lazy or ajax loading content.
0.0.57 – Mar 30, 2021
- Fix is’sue with Vimeo video not vertically centering on iOS devices.
- Fix is’sue with Learndash sometimes not hiding “Mark Complete” button.
0.0.56 – Mar 25, 2021
- Fix is’sue with muted autoplay playing with volume with Youtube videos introduced in last update.
0.0.55 – Mar 24, 2021
- Fix is’sue where Youtube video plays muted if clicked while loading.
0.0.54 – Mar 22, 2021
- TutorLMS video progression and watch time integration! Watch A Video
- Fix is’sue with some servers not allowing indexing of large varchar fields in database (Pantheon).
0.0.53 – Mar 18, 2021
- Fix style is’sue with Presto video block placeholder.
- Fix is’sue with Vimeo controls not being able to be retrieved in Firefox.
- Fix is’sue with not entering iosfullscreen of vimeo videos with playsinline=true.
- Fix vimeo aspect ratio on mobile.
0.0.52 – Mar 16, 2021
- Fix is’sue with black bars appearing on the top and bottom of YouTube videos.
0.0.51 – Mar 15, 2021
- Fix is’sue with learndash not disabling complete lesson button with “Before” selected.
- Fix is’sue with Youtube not fetching max res poster image.
0.0.50 – Mar 12, 2021
- Fix is’sue with some translations not being picked up due to JSX formatting.
0.0.49 – Mar 12, 2021
- Fix is’sue with Vimeo videos not being able to be played in Chrome if unmuted.
0.0.48 – Mar 12, 2021
- Fix is’sue with reusable videos showing up as “Untitled” on analytics page and not be clickable.
0.0.47 – Mar 11, 2021
- Fix is’sue with learndash not marking lesson as complete when quiz is next step.
0.0.46 – Mar 10, 2021
- Fix is’sue with private self-hosted video not working for non-admin users.
- Fix is’sue with Vimeo showing Vimeo’s play button if Presto Player’s play button was not set.
- Add ability to filter block attributes/data.
0.0.45 – Mar 9, 2021
- Fix is’sue with translations breaking settings page.
- Fix is’sue with learndash progression not working with Elementor pages.
0.0.44 – Mar 9, 2021
- Fix is’sue where muted autoplay was sometimes not logging analytics.
- Fix is’sue with translations overwriting some gutenberg translations in admin.
0.0.43 – Mar 8, 2021
- Fix conflict between Gravity Forms Block and Presto Player
0.0.42 – Mar 5, 2021
- Adding missing translation strings
- Fix is’sue where tapping muted autoplay video sometimes needed double tap on mobile.
0.0.41 – Mar 4, 2021
- Fix is’sue with iOS devices not being able to tap to get vimeo controls back.
- Fix is’sue with muted autoplay not restarting.
0.0.40 – Mar 4, 2021
0.0.39 – Mar 4, 2021
- Fix is’sue with Loco Translate picking up wrong .pot file
0.0.38 – Mar 2, 2021
- Add HLS video ’support! (Pro)
- Fix is’sue with Vimeo and save play position
- Fix is’sue with ajax progress and multiple players per page.
- Fix is’sue with LearnDash + Elementor not letting Elementor load if WP_DEBUG is on.
0.0.37 – Mar 1, 2021
- Hotfix: Is’sue with play button missing on muted autoplay with TutorLMS
- Hotfix: Is’sue with Beaver Themer overriding focus styles on play button causing it to not be tappable on mobile.
0.0.36 – Mar 1, 2021
- Update PHP requirements to 7.1
- Fix is’sue with muted autoplay not re’suming play position on play when both options are enabled.
- Fix muted overlay focus style conflict that won’t allow playing on some mobile devices while using Beaver Builder.
- Fix is’sue with poster image not appearing in desktop Safari for some videos.
- Fix is’sue where YouTube Autoplay sometimes does not have sound on Edge, Safari and Firefox.
0.0.35 – Feb 26, 2021
- Fix is’sue where ajax progress wasn’t reaching 100%.
- Fix is’sue where ajax progress wasn’t working without pro version installed.
- Fix is’sue where ajax progress was sending progress for muted autoplay.
- Make ’sure overlay images are responsive in case theme doesn’t have responsive image css.
- Add translations to screen reader elements in player.
0.0.34 – Feb 26, 2021
- Fix conflict with Beaver Builder not allowing mobile clicks with muted autoplay.
0.0.33 – Feb 25, 2021
- Add polyfill for older browsers.
- Fix style conflict with astra and progress/volume bars.
0.0.32 – Feb 25, 2021
- Fix conflict with fitvids.js script.
0.0.31 – Feb 24, 2021
- Fix is’sue with chapters not showing up if “Performance Preference” is set to “extreme”.
0.0.30 – Feb 24, 2021
- Rename preload options to “performance preference” to make the feature easier to understand.
0.0.29 – Feb 24, 2021
- Fix some is’sues with fullscreen z-index on iOS devices.
- Fix overflow is’sue with playback speed menu on mobile.
- Make ’sure volume nob is not hidden on mobile in case of previous muting of other players.
- Fix is’sue where progress hook was never reaching 100%
0.0.28 – Feb 23, 2021
- Added LearnDash progression!
0.0.27 – Feb 22, 2021
- Fix is’sue with Presto Player breaking Cartflows pages when using Elementor.
0.0.26 – Feb 22, 2021
- Allow related videos to be clickable at end of youtube videos.
0.0.25 – Feb 21, 2021
- Fix is’sue with Vimeo videos not rendering correctly in Beaver Builder module.
0.0.24 – Feb 21, 2021
- Classic editor compatibility.
0.0.23 – Feb 21, 2021
- Add php actions for video progress for compatibility with 3rd party plugins.
- Don’t load analytics or refresh analytics nonce unless video has started playing.
0.0.22 – Feb 20, 2021
- En’sure tags taxonomy is private.
0.0.21 – Feb 20, 2021
- Add tags for filtering/sorting of Media Hub.
0.0.20 – Feb 20, 2021
- Fix is’sue with svg controls not loading on backend.
0.0.19 – Feb 20, 2021
- More reliable video script output on shortcodes in different contexts (ACF, Pods).
0.0.18 – Feb 20, 2021
- More reliable video script output on Elementor templates.
0.0.17 – Feb 20, 2021
- Fix is’sue where video scripts were being loaded on pages without videos.
0.0.16 – Feb 20, 2021
- Revert last change due to is’sues with Elementor.
0.0.15 – Feb 20, 2021
- Fix is’sue where video scripts were being loaded on pages without videos.
0.0.14 – Feb 19, 2021
- Fix possible glitch with sidebar plugins crashing on reusable video pages.
0.0.13 – Feb 19, 2021
- New: Beaver Builder Module!
- Fix compatibility is’sues with iOS Safari with certain video settings.
0.0.12 – Feb 19, 2021
- Only save our settings on the settings page to prevent invalid errors for other settings.
0.0.11 – Feb 19, 2021
- Database performance optimizations
- Fix is’sue if jQuery migrate is disabled.
0.0.10 – Feb 18, 2021
- Fix is’sue with videos not showing up with Restrict Content Pro
0.0.9 – Feb 18, 2021
- Fix is’sue with videos not showing up with Restrict Content Free
0.0.8 – Feb 16, 2021
- Turn analytics off by default.
0.0.7 – Feb 15, 2021
- Allow authors and editors to edit branding.
- Fix border radius preview.
- Fix php notices.
0.0.6 – Feb 15, 2021
- Fix sticky scroll.
- Allow editing of Bunny.net details from settings page.
- Fix is’sues with Facebook webview in iOS.
0.0.5 – Feb 15, 2021
- Fix mobile Safari fullscreen is’sues.
0.0.4 – Feb 12, 2021
- Fix lazy loaded youtube videos on mobile Safari.
0.0.3 – Feb 10, 2021
- Initial release