By default, Pygment It will auto discover if Pygments is installed (through command -v pygmentize). If not, it will use http://pygments.appspot.com to highlight code (but without support for: highlighted lines, line numbers and line number to start).
- Syntax-highlighted code cached as post metadata
- Admin panel to choose theme, default language and Pygments usage (local, external API or auto discover)
- Multiple themes available (github, monokai, railscasts, mustang, among others..)
- Support for
linenos(line numbers) and
linenostart(line number to start) when using a local installation of Pygments
- Works with all Pygments’s supported languages (the full list can be found here)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload plugin’s content to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Must I have Pygments installed in my server?
No, in case your server does not have Pygments installed, the plugin will use an external api to perform syntax highlight
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Pygment It” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Pygment It” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin creation