Ravelry Projects Widget outputs your most recent crochet and knitting projects from Ravelry in a widget. A picture of each project, description, date and a link to your project on Ravelry are shown.
- Number of projects to show
- Only show finished projects
- Show project notes
- Show a link to your Ravelry profile
You don’t need an Ravelry API key to use this plugin just your username.
Ravelry Projects Widget are also translated to the following languages:
- Swedish (Svenska)
Ravelry is a large community for knitters and crocheters worldwide. Note that this plugin is not an official Ravelry plugin and hence not ’supported by them.
- Upload the
ravelry-projects-widgetfolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add the widget to your sidebar through the ‘Appearance’ -> ‘Widgets’ menu in WordPress by dragging the widget to a sidebar or other widget-enabled area.
- Type your username for Ravelry in the widget settings.
- Do I need an Ravelry API key?
No, just your username.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Ravelry Projects Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added: Option for showing project notes
- Added: Link to Ravelry profile opens in a new window
- Changed: Project image placement to be above project heading and date
- Changed: Minor CSS fixes and improvements
- First release of this plugin.