Really Simple Affiliate Program allows you create an easy affiliate signup page on your website, which people can use to get an affiliate code to share your product or service with others. Using that affiliate code and link, you will see whenever that person brings in a referral from the dashboard build right into WordPress.
- Easy to use shortcode for creation of the affiliate signup page.
- User will receive a beautiful email with their affiliate code and link, making it easy for them to start sharing about your product right away.
- You have the option of restricting ‘referral’ ’submissions by IP address, meaning that one person can’t ’submit the form many times in their own home and make it look like they brought in legitimate referrals.
- Easy to use shortcode for displaying the referrer affiliate code in an email that is send out from a ‘conversion form’ ’such as Contact Form 7.
- Instructions for integrating the affiliate code URL with a Gravity Forms form are included too! These are found on the plugin settings page.
- Pre-written social media blurbs and imagery can be added to make affiliates’ jobs of spreading the word even simpler.
Contributors & Developers
“Really Simple Affiliate Program” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested up to the latest version of WordPress. You thought we forgot about this plugin didn’t you?
- IMPROVEMENT: Added cookie-based referrer tracking so that the customer can browse the site and come back to the conversion form.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added ability to include pre-written social media blurbs that will be sent to new affiliates.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added ability to upload a social media image that will be attached to the email that is sent to new affiliates.
- IMPROVEMENT: Added instructions for usage with Gravity Forms.
- FIX: Fixed bug where the IP block would not take effect if the same affiliate logged referrals from one IP, then another and back again.
- SECURITY: Enhanced security by further implementing WordPress’ database functions to sanitize input.
- Added ‘rsap_referrer_code’ shortcode to allow the affiliate code to be easily placed in a form ’submission email (as with Contact Form 7), or somewhere on the ‘conversion form’ page.
- Initial release.
- Includes IP restriction to prevent spam ’submissions from one person.
- Includes shortcode to easily display the affiliate signup form.