This is a BuddyPress plugin to let your community members schedule appointments. Rendez-Vous is a french word.. But i think it has an approaching meaning in english 😉
It’s a “doodle” like feature plugin where the organizer defines some dates and hours to meet, and the potential attendees will select the ones that match their agenda.
The organizer can then define the definitive date and once this date is past, he will also be able to add some notes or a report to inform about what happened during this meeting.
Available in french and english.
Make ’sure Rendez Vous is uploaded to “/wp-content/plugins/rendez-vous/”.
Activate Rendez Vous in the “Plugins” admin panel using the “Activate” link. If you’re using WordPress Multisite, make ’sure to activate Rendez Vous at the same level than BuddyPress: if BuddyPress is network activated, then network activate Rendez Vous, if BuddyPress is activated on a blog, then activate Rendez Vous on the same blog.
- Is there a way to use it in groups component ?
Yes!! Since 1.1 🙂
Contributors & Developers
“Rendez Vous” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixes an is’sue when using BuddyPress member types to filter the who tab.
- Fixes an error that appeared in 1.4.0 when the plugin is activated while the BuddyPress notifications component is not active.
- Explicitely close a div to prevent layout trouble with some themes. Props @christianwach.
- Get Ready for WordPress 4.5 by fixing a bug in the rendez-vous Editor that appeared since Underscore and Backbone upgrades.
- Use BuddyPress emails so that admins can edit the content of the notifications sent.
- New widget to inform the current user of upcoming rendez-vous.
- Make ’sure the extra tab added to the BuddyPress settings is nicely displayed.
- Use BuddyPress member types if registered to display a dropdown to filter users in the rendez-vous editor
- Add ’support for oembed in rendez-vous contents (description and report)
- Allow an organizer to send an email once per day to attendees
- Make ’sure add_query_arg() urls are escaped
- Rendez-vous Types : it’s now possible to add a type to a rendez-vous and filter the loops by type
- Fix some other bugs, in particular a localization one for the BuddyPress Groups component.
- Schedule rendez-vous within BuddyPress Groups
- Download a calendar file to save the rendez-vous in your Calendar software
- Fix rendez-vous editor css to adapt to WordPress 4.0 changes in the media editor
- Fixes a bug while checking BuddyPress config on multisite (props Nat0n)
- Fixes a bug on specific browser for the duration field (props @vegaskev)
- Get rid of some console.log in BackBone js file (pros Nicolas Juen)
- Fixes some english mistakes (props @schwarzaufweiss)
- Use WordPress start of the week setting to customize calendar’s first day (props @schwarzaufweiss)
- Add 2 filters so that themes can override the modal and global css (props @schwarzaufweiss)
- Allow non logged in user to access public rendez-vous (props @pollyplummer)
- Use Display Names in user’s rendez-vous preferences
- remove “n” query args before redirecting once the user set his preferences